• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) Thread Part 2

so any one in this thread got any suggestions for stopping chest pains caused by drone?

It cause your heart is beating faster than usual for a longer period of time, your gonna have some chest pains afterwards.

Just 10mg?

What was the duration like? I have heard IV 4-mmc is very, very short lived. It would be interesting to know the comparison in duration of the two ROA's.

I don't use 4-mmc but I figure people would like to know this sort of info.

I went with a small dose to start with because I had heard that plugging mephedrone was considerably more efficient than snorting or oral. I am glad I dosed conservatively. While I might try a bit more next time, I would be very surprised if anyone needed over 50mg for a good effect.

The duration of 4-MMC is not going to be long no matter how you do it. I was feeling the effects of this plugged drone for a good 90 minutes, which is comparable to a small oral dose and considerably longer (and more entactogenic/MDMA-like in feel) than snorted/smoked mephedrone.

Yea afterwards but i have had the chest pains for over a month now and it doesnt seem to be gettin any better. just looking for suggestions on what i could do to stop or help these pains

ive had pretty much all the side effects apart from chest pains. pretty strange considering how hard and long my heart hammers for on this stuff. had plenty of heart palps for days after as well

Yea afterwards but i have had the chest pains for over a month now and it doesnt seem to be gettin any better. just looking for suggestions on what i could do to stop or help these pains

Theres not much you can do go to a doctor and tell him you have chest pains and see what he says. Thats crazy that you still have pains for that long after usage. I have done 4 grams the past month about 1 gram a week normally friday and saturday. Like say 500-600mg on the first day then finish the rest off the following afternoon. I know its not much or for very long but i never have any real chest pains other then a little for an hour after my last dose and its really just like numbing pain like after a long tiring run kinda pain. Hope all is well see a DOC

i used mephedrone once less then 600mg.
next day i couldnt breath normally, and had palpitations and my left arm was in pain. chest pains accured a few days after.
its been now almost 5 months and ,y chest pains got better, my arm still feels wierd.
ive been to doctors, they didnt find anythink wrong with my heart yet.
they say its anxiety , psychosomatic and panic disorder.
i dont know what to do, have stop all drug use. nothink helps.

A couple of my friends wen to the doctor for their chest pains and they said they couldnt find anything wrong with either of them. i would go to the doc but i got no med insurance or money.

I have found this to be especially true for mdpv even moreso than mephedrone. Psychosomatic symptoms/panic disorder got me sent to the psych ward for 24 hours. luckily i made getting lorazepam seem absolutely necessary. I had 1 gram of drone and 1 gram of methylone, kinda alternated between the two and did not get all the speedy i need more now feelings I have read about. Keep in mind m1 and the drone were like a day break (snorted) in the midst of an out of control MDPV binge (iv, smoked and snorted)....it was a welcome change and i think drone is less dangerous than mdpv especially cause peevee brings on psychosis twice as fast as methamphetamine, 2 days straight will have you super paranoid and halucinating some crazy shit....a week and friends and I had to consciously ignore the constant police sirens we were hearing. I am still not positive what was real and what was in my mind. It was one of those "just because your paranoid don't mean they're not after you" deals.

also its been over a month and I can still taste the pv in my nose when I blow it or when I am in the shower (not every time, but to think it is STILL in me is nuts)

I also got chest pains from the stuff, but at the time I thought it was all the shitty the food I had been eating that past week, so I thought it was indigestion/heart burn or something, it still could be I suppose.

I have done meph alot of times, once doing 12g in a week, and i have never really experienced any negative side effects. The only things i dislike about the drug is how fiendish it is, that horrible feeling of complete dispair when you run out and the comedown the next day. Although i find usually the comedown is largely due to a lack of sleep as many times i have done it during the day, stopped at about 9ish had a few drinks got a full nights sleep and felt completely fine the next day. I also don't find mephedrone to be a very addictive drug; sure at the time theres nothing you want more but the next day theres no real urge to redose ( i know that may sound silly coming from me seeing as i did 12gs in a week and i'll admit i did get a bit carried away but when i felt it got too much and lost too much weight there was no trouble stopping even with a g or 2 sitting in my room still)

Im just trying to get the heart pains to stop cuz i wanna roll again (mdma) but i dont want my heart to fuck up from it.

Mephedrone?

So I'm going to do mephedrone, and I have a few questions that I need answered?
What's the best route of administration? I'm thinking about snorting it, or maybe bombing it first, then snorting a few lines throughout the night? How long does a gram usually last? Did mephedrone work well for you? Is it worth trying? Do you prefer mephedrone or methylone? Do they work well mixed together? Does mephedrone make your nose numb after snorting it or does it just burn?

i always bombed some then did lines thoughout the night and i could usually do a gram in a night without a problem. Mephedrone works very well but is very shortlived and i prefer it over methylone because its more intense. But they do mix well alot of people do it where i live. And it burns like a bitch when snortted but u will get used to it and eventually start to like the burn if u do it enough. But becarful with it because i found it very addictive and i was strung out on it for like a month and ended up with some depression, anxiety, and heart pains and these have all lasted for over a month now so just do it in moderation and you will be fine.

Where I live, they used to sell this product in a local headshop called "Thunder". I was wondering if any experienced mephedrone users can tell me if maybe Thunder was just mephedrone? When you snort it, it burned like a bitch. But the burn only lasted a few seconds then your nose kind of went numb-ish and it just felt amazing and open an euphoric, then shortly after snorting, you get hit with a rush and you can feel it in your brain and everything turns very amazing and you feel great, and you can't stop talking, and (for me) it makes you say anything and everything, things you don't mean, things you meant to keep secret, etc. And you love everything and everyone and you want to touch anything in sight. You want to talk to everyone and hug everyone and you love everyone and you want everyone to be your friend. And it makes you walk at a quick pace foreverrrr! You're so full of energy. It lasts about.. an hour to 3 hours, normally. It's a very, very amazing feeling.

i have done meph alot of times, once doing 12g in a week, and i have never really experienced any negative side effects. The only things i dislike about the drug is how fiendish it is, that horrible feeling of complete dispair when you run out and the comedown the next day. Although i find usually the comedown is largely due to a lack of sleep as many times i have done it during the day, stopped at about 9ish had a few drinks got a full nights sleep and felt completely fine the next day. I also don't find mephedrone to be a very addictive drug; sure at the time theres nothing you want more but the next day theres no real urge to redose ( i know that may sound silly coming from me seeing as i did 12gs in a week and i'll admit i did get a bit carried away but when i felt it got too much and lost too much weight there was no trouble stopping even with a g or 2 sitting in my room still)

this