View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy Salvia Scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bowlfull of 5x extract will prove to be more than you can handle...100mg of 5x extract is more than enough to hit a level 5 Salvia trip...

did you have your breakthrough experience though?I had seven cones in a row of 5x extract and held them for ages and all it did was make me dizzy,then my freind had one small cone and he couldnt speak he was so fucked.
------------------
to seek freedom is the only drive I know.freedom to be like the candle which, even though its up against the light of a billion stars,never fails because it never tries to be more than it is, a simple candle
-don Juan Matus

GC, well, it depends how good you are at smoking stuff. I suck so much at smoking and holding smoke in my lungs that I need the strongest shit I can find...

do you consider this a breakthrough experience?
you shouldn't hold the smoke in for more than 30 seconds...try to get as much smoke into your lungs as you can with each hit...you should be able to get 2 good sized hits in less than 2 minutes...salvinorin-A is metabolized by the body extremely quick so you'll have to get as much of it as you can into yer bloodstream within a short period of time...
if you followed these instructions and still need 7 cones to feel anything...you need a bigger cone...

I find that the longer you hold salvia in the greater the effects are. I have found the best results by holding the hit in for as long as I can. Which is much more than twenty seconds. By this time most of the large hit is in my lungs and barely any smoke is released on exhalation.
You will not get the desired salvia trip by smoking leaves, but don't sit and wait for something to happen. Try taking about five bong loads in quick succession without taking any breaths except for the bong hit. Holding in each bong hit as long as you can, and then relax on your bed with your eyes closed. Try to reach a meditative state. I reached insight this way with just hawaiian grown leaves. But to get the mindblowing, earth-shattering effect of Salvia, one needs no more than one hit of 10x extract and the proper procedure of absorbtion.

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED
Due to the subject matter of this post, it has been determined that it is "out of place" in this forum, and has been transferred to a forum in which it will be better served..
No part of this thread has been deleted, it has only been relocated.. you may locate the thread and follow the discussion, or post your follow-up's to the forum where the thread has been transferred to:
Psychedelic Drugs
If you wish to dispute this action; you may contact me via e-mail - [email protected]
Thank you!
Other Drugs Management Team
[macro move.pd]

i have no experience with DMT, 5-meo , or salvia,
i understand what your mean by the spirits, or what have you. are theses "beings" noticed on dmt or 5-meo ?

Lets see....I know how to smoke it and it still didnt work. What else do you want me to do in order to get it to work? Salvia is just lame for me. Ive gotten it to work numerous times....I just dont like it.

Originally posted by TrippinTreeToker:
i understand what your mean by the spirits, or what have you. are theses "beings" noticed on dmt or 5-meo ?
I have never encountered entities on 5-MeO-DMT. I have met with many things, well beyond my ability to describe in a trip report, on DMT. Only two were humanoid-like, the rest being indescribable creatures of various shapes and sizes.
The spirit on Salvia divinorum is much different. It is just one being and it is the same one every time. It is 'sally'. I have never seen it take a physical form. It is always sensed. You are one with the spirit. That being has an uncanny knack for getting inside your head and learning everything about you which can be very uncomfortable.

My first experience with salvia came as I was clawing my way out of an IM k hole. I had just started to shake off the K when a pipe found it's way into my hand. I was instructed to hit and hold for 20 seconds. I take hit number one... fine. I take hit number two... even better. I go to take hit number three when I realize that I can't even see the bowl anymore.
I felt like I was being sucked out of this dimension. Everything in my field of vision melded into one. I had completely forgotten that I had smoked anything, and the only thing that I could think was that time had ended, and everything in this dimension was being pulled back to square one... a big bang in reverse, as it were. I decided then that as scary as this was, there was nothing I could do to stop it. I gave in and let myself be pulled, faster and faster. I could feel my spirit merging with every single other spirit in existance as they were pulled along. I saw what I could only describe as the center of time, the force that was pulling me, as the entire universe folded into it. I stopped moving and for an instant, EVERYTHING came together as one. And I do mean EVERYTHING. Then, kaboom: Big Boom Part 2. Existance started spreading out again. Time was being born all over again.
Then I remembered about the salvia, and how I was just tripping. I stared to regain my vision and reality started to fall back into place.
that was my first experience with Salvia. I have since had many more. Feel free to e-mail or AIM me if you wanna hear 'em.
Adios,
Steve

^^ One of the essential keys to a succesful salvia trip: Do NOT try to rationalize ANYTHING that you see, hear, think or experience. It will only make the trip less enjoyable. Just accept that you are in a strange state of mind that cannot be described in any tangible way. Wait until you are a little more sober before you put too much thought into your experience.
And most importantly, don't fight it. No matter hoe terrifying it may be at the time, just go with it.
Adios,
Steve

i cannot emphasize how powerful (and scary) salvia is. I have smoked salvia 3 times and each time the experience has been quite different.
The first time i smoked salvia i believe i used a dry-bong. i had a moderately sized cone of 5x extract and didn't know what to expect. I pulled the cone and held it in for approximately 30 seconds before running out of my friends basement into his backyard where i proceded to shake my arms violently up and down for about 5 minutes.
Weird shit i thought.
Not a good drug. But not bad. Just fucking weird.
The second time i smoked i was at school. At the time i think i was taking a month without drugs but i somehow managed to justify to myself that salvia wasn't a drug-i don't remember how i managed to do that. I went off with a couple of friends and i had 2 cones of 1x. Nothin crazy. I giggled a bit. i felt all tingly. i felt weird. Yeah Salvia is weird. It's also shit. Those were my thoughts at the time.
The third time i did salvia was the last time. I was skating home to my house from somewhere (i can't remember) to have a shower and prepare for my first shift as bartender at this italian restaurant i work at. As I was skating home i thought i would drop in at my friends house (where i smoked salvia for the first time) just to say hi. I went round to the back of his house and saw laying on his plastic outdoor table all of these packaged herbs he had just delivered mail order. i skated over to the table and sat down next to a friend we will call "bernard" who proceeded to comment on my "mad skates". In front of me was a small package of 5x extract salvia. I'd got an hour untill i had to be at work so i convinced my friend (the house owner) who we will call "jay" to give me a cone of 5x. I managed to convince him and before i realized it we were in his basement and i had the pipe. I had never used a pipe with salvia before and had read that it was better. I pulled the cone and held it in for about 20 seconds (maybe way more, maybe way less) before coughing it out and apologizing for pulling a "shelva" (a friend of mine who always chokes on bongs). Before i knew it I was stuck in a timeloop that seemed like it would continue forever where all reality was to me was a lego replica of jay and bernard (jay to my right and bernard to my left) with jay saying "hey matt here's your lighter." and bernard respondin with "huh huh huh".
Bernard was laughing cause he thought he knew how fucked up i was. he didn't have any fucking idea how fucked up i was. my complete reality melted and was replaced with the scariest thoughts i could imagine. it was like salvia had been sucked into my lungs, absorbed into my bloodstream, travelled through my veins to my mind, gone through everything in my mind to seek out the scariest thing possible to me, proved to me that the reality i live in everyday is complete bullshit, and finally forced me into this fucked up lego time cycle shit where nothing mattered at all except for a repeating bump from one person holding hands with another (bernard to jay) over and over and over forever.
As soon as i could i ran out of the basement (skates still on), sprinted through jays house and skated as fast as i could home.
Looking back at it the scariest thing was feeling so intensely that my life was nothing and all it was was a leadup to my salvia experience. And then realizing that if my life was a leadup to that and that was now (kind of) over, was my life now just shit that didn't even matter to me?
I am scared shitless by salvia.
Think about it this way. A bad acid trip leaves you with a deep fucking fear that is almost inexplainable. Your just fucking scared. Salvia gives you that fear, but the fear brings a friend. An epiphany. With a bad trip that fear eventually subsides, after all you can't explain the fear at all so it must go away. Salvia explains the fear to you.
If any drug has fucked me up it has gotta be salvia.
If salvia's legal why isn't weed, ecstacy or wait any other fucking drug under the sun.

^ Cos it would be very hard to find growing, since it looks like any other sage. It only lasts 30 mins. And its not been used widely enough, and isn't a recreational drug.

shit exit! you hit the nail right on the fucking head man! salvia is fucked up shit. that thing with it flowing through you is soo true too!
p.p.

I have had some intense times with salvia. I find that you need to work at it and have some patience for an effect, at least for most poeple, for me it blows my mind everytime starting with the first!
Morningglory- check out my story here. I too encounter beings, although they are not always nice. Let me know what you think.
http://www.bluelight.ru/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=19&t=008195&p
[ 22 January 2002: Message edited by: Mescalito ]
[ 22 January 2002: Message edited by: Mescalito ]

fuck salvia.
total and utter waste of time, and money.
i see nothing at all that salvia can teach anyone.
acid, please come back.

salvia is so powerful i felt like i was not yet born but not dead.the stearing weel of a ship formed and as it turned i was taken out of my body i was flowing below mice-elf .i was not sure what i was where i was until i saw my friend sitting across from me. when i realised who i was i was unsure if i could return-- this was scarry so scarry!!!!!!! i also always stand up witch is very dangerous so watch it there is a force that takes over ripping you out of your reality .i love the loss of control --this stuff is crazy!

I've smoked Salvia 4 times I believe, all leaves. The first 3 times I did not trip, but it felt like I had done nitrous.
The fourth time I smoked enough bong hits (quite a few!) to feel it. I was sitting in a room with friends and everyone turned to me and asked me a question in succession. Like morninggloryseed, I did not think I was tripping (no one really asked me any questions), so I began to answer the questions (I forget what they were), until I realized I was tripping. I saw people grow and shrink before me.
The weirdest part is that I didn't really know what to make of the trip. I didn't come away with any new viewpoints on my life and couldn't make sense of the trip. I know this is common with Salvia.
~antirap

Status
Not open for further replies.