View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Big and Dandy LSA Scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.
trip.more is right tell him to draw it helps to keep your mind off bad things and on other good things its hard but he will be fine he will just have to deal with it

if you do get sick, you will know it within 10 seconds of ingestion... If you got a bad batch, (poison on seeds) which is comon, you will be in agonizing pain for the next 4 hours.

any idea how many seeds ill get in 5gs.?;)

Attachments

• hawaii.jpg
    hawaii.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
are you doin them tonigh deepersense
there are a alot of mixed reports on erowid,
dunno if i wannt to try them tonight

morninggloryseed said:
Psychedelic effects lasting up to 12 hours. Often accompanied by intense nausea.
nicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=D

nnnooooooooootttttttttttt sssssssssssssoooooooooo nnnniceee:(

thanx geez;)

mugabe said:
are you doin them tonigh deepersense
there are a alot of mixed reports on erowid,
dunno if i wannt to try them tonight
no !!!ordering them should be sometime next wk if all goes well;)

Yeh.i had a gander on erowid,might get some travel sickness pils for my better half,my stomach's got a lead linen,takes alot to make me chuckney!!I hope anyway.keep you posted!:)

Attachments

• psilocybe_mexicana2.jpg
    psilocybe_mexicana2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 93
Ooops 4 got just add some gbl and fucked for england,c,mon boys ..derr cramps dehydrated...point worth observing dont do the abo0ve in that combo dont do this at home if you dont want to experiance severe leg cramps......

If you can stomach them, chowing up 5 seeds shoud do something. Try washing them down with good old coca-cola to diminish the nausea.

Best to do an extraction, ether acid/base or solvent/alcohol. The acid/base extraction can actually be done fairly quickly. The solvent requires a weeks drying out.

Inappropriate said:
That's all I've ever gotten from HBWR. A total waste of time, money, and stomach acid, IMNSHO. :(

I'v had the most powerful trip of my life from eating HBW seeds..15 of them, but yeah I think it is normal to have cramps on them, when I eat them I usually can't even stand up for a few hours when they fully kick in..

I did naphta/alcohol extraction and worked preety good for me. No side effects whatsoever, but will lose some goodies during process.
You can find how to do it on erowid.

cheers, ojlesio...Plugging came to mind ?as any one tried this method?& would i have to still clean hbwrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.