• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Biden admin moves to regulate nicotine content in tobacco

When in the fuck are they going to increase our quality of life with less work, greater rewards and opportunity. Fkn really when you look at it cigarettes are a weak ass thing to focus on. Sure they kill people, but What a pathetic joke. Also banning menthol cigs is kinda racist.

Also banning menthol cigs is kinda racist.
yeah this is definitely true. all flavored tobacco is under the proposed ban too, and although i could be making this assumption anecdotally, black people tend to smoke flavored cigarillos and what not more often too.

the thing is, if you really want to get past smoking give people opportunities and they are a lot less likely to feel the need to smoke. but nope just ban em so we can have more eric garner type situations. same old fucking joe, drug warrior kingpin

What about cigars and whole leaf? No one's going to buy anything if there's no nicotine. And why are they hating on cigarette smokers? Are we going have to grow our own leaf? I'd rather buy retail. Should we start thinking about cigarette smuggling for the good shit? Stock up cartons and cartons? I dunno, strange times.

Making it illegal will open up a black market. Fentanyl laced dippers.

Yeah, why bother with little things like the economy and food shortages? We are changing peoples lives ...

They'll vote to ban age old practices. But if you want an experimental vaccine proven ineffective and dangerous, it's free.