• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Bicarbonate of soda freebase

Crack_edc

Greenlighter
Hi al I've read many posts about converting powder cocaine to crack/freebase cocaine using bicarbonate of soda. I just wanted to ask more experienced people regarding the process. I use a 3 to 1 ratio of cocaine to biocarb ratio with water in my spoon. After I've added heat and collected the freebase oil on my pin. Is it best to put the collected freebase on the pin back into a spoonful of water and reheat so that it turns back into an oil and recollect this oil back onto a new pin.
The reason I ask this question is because I don't know if doing this "re wash" will improve quality (removing any biocarb collected on the wash rock) or will I simply loose quantity of freebase oil through evaporation by doing a second procedure in water with heat

I hope this makes sense.

I'm from the United Kingdom, a small village where I can only get powder cocaine. I used to live in a big city where I could get great quality rock but now I have to do the process myself (powder to rock with biocarb) obviously money is tight so I would love to be able to produce the best quality (not quantity) from my powder cocaine source.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing information that will help me

Best and warmest
Ed

I don't really understand the question. Freebase coke and crack are two completely different things. I'm going to assume you are talking about crack, which is extremely easy to make, and freebase is extremely hard to make. Like you said, just put your coke on the spoon with 1/3 or 1/4th of baking soda and just a drop of water. Mix it around until its dissolved and heat with a lighter underneath until the water evaporates and a rock should appear there. In my experience the coke has to be pretty good quality for it to work, if its all buffed out with other crap it doesn't really work.

Freebase coke and crack are two completely different things.

No actually they are the same. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crack_cocaine

There may be differences contaminants in the final product when one uses ammonia vs baking soda to get rid of the chloride salt from cocaine. But in theory both processes free the HCL from coke. Most people just assume ammonia method is better and call it freebase and soda method is dirtier and call it crack. But freebase is freebase.

To answer the ops question, yes doing the second rerock is going to get you a cleaner product (freebase) and if you don't overheat it you won't lose any to evaporation , make sure you change the water and use fresh one that will be able to dissolve the soda that is leftover from first cook.

Hi al I've read many posts about converting powder cocaine to crack/freebase cocaine using bicarbonate of soda. I just wanted to ask more experienced people regarding the process. I use a 3 to 1 ratio of cocaine to biocarb ratio with water in my spoon. After I've added heat and collected the freebase oil on my pin. Is it best to put the collected freebase on the pin back into a spoonful of water and reheat so that it turns back into an oil and recollect this oil back onto a new pin.
The reason I ask this question is because I don't know if doing this "re wash" will improve quality (removing any biocarb collected on the wash rock) or will I simply loose quantity of freebase oil through evaporation by doing a second procedure in water with heat

I hope this makes sense.

I'm from the United Kingdom, a small village where I can only get powder cocaine. I used to live in a big city where I could get great quality rock but now I have to do the process myself (powder to rock with biocarb) obviously money is tight so I would love to be able to produce the best quality (not quantity) from my powder cocaine source.

I hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing information that will help me

Best and warmest
Ed
Smoking that stuff is ssssoooo clean, the memories come flooding back <3

I'm going to assume you are talking about crack, which is extremely easy to make, and freebase is extremely hard to make. Like you said, just put your coke on the spoon with 1/3 or 1/4th of baking soda and just a drop of water. Mix it around until its dissolved and heat with a lighter underneath until the water evaporates and a rock should appear there. In my experience the coke has to be pretty good quality for it to work, if its all buffed out with other crap it doesn't really work.
The ammonia method is not hard just more time consuming. It's a matter of slowly adding the ammonia and waiting for the coke to freebase then washing the ammonia out. I believe ammonia is more effective with low quality coke as the cuts freebase first allowing to easily remove them from the coke freebase which freebases last. This allows much better product from crap coke then the bicarb method because cuts that freebase will mix with the coke making it weak and unable to get a satisfying high.

Last edited:
I found the final weight of the rerocked crack to weigh exactly the same as it originally did meaning nothing else washed out. Reheating crack actually weakened the final product. Unless you go overboard with the bicarb I wouldn't even bother recooking it. Just cook, dry and smoke up that shit.

There may be differences contaminants in the final product when one uses ammonia vs baking soda to get rid of the chloride salt from cocaine. But in theory both processes free the HCL from coke. Most people just assume ammonia method is better and call it freebase and soda method is dirtier and call it crack. But freebase is freebase.

To answer the ops question, yes doing the second rerock is going to get you a cleaner product (freebase) and if you don't overheat it you won't lose any to evaporation , make sure you change the water and use fresh one that will be able to dissolve the soda that is leftover from first cook.
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

Not only does the rock from cooking with bicarb still contains the bicarb, but also bicarb does not clean out the cuts, ammonia does, both are a base indeed.