• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Bible verse of the day!! Get your daily study on.

That's why on passover Christ offered Himself once a for all to redeem a remnant. A wife. The Crown of His Creation. It's not gay or straight stuff. God was going to get what He wanted whether Adam and Eve didn't screw up. A wife. To have fellowship with His other half. We finite creatures can't understand it but rest assure God didn't say if you eat of this tree. He said THE DAY YOU EAT OF IT YOULL SURELY DIE.

IF MANY ARE DRAGON BALL Z FANS IMAGINE Christ just destroying the enemy like it ain't nothing. You have to see His Eyes to see an ocean of love that was so piercing that I couldn't forget His concerned look.

Nothing to fret about. He got what He wanted.

Exodus 4:24-26:

On the way, at a place where they spent the night, the Lord met him and tried to kill him. But Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin, and touched Moses’ feet with it, and said, ‘Truly you are a bridegroom of blood to me!’ So he let him alone. It was then she said, ‘A bridegroom of blood by circumcision.’
We are Christians, the OT is divinely inspired but its true meaning is revealed by the New Testament. In the words of Benedict XVI (RIP)" God’s plan is manifested progressively and it is accomplished slowly, in successive stages and despite human resistance. God chose a people and patiently worked to guide and educate them. Revelation is suited to the cultural and moral level of distant times and thus describes facts and customs, such as cheating and trickery, and acts of violence and massacre, without explicitly denouncing the immorality of such things. This can be explained by the historical context, yet it can cause the modern reader to be taken aback, especially if he or she fails to take account of the many “dark” deeds carried out down the centuries, and also in our own day. In the Old Testament, the preaching of the prophets vigorously challenged every kind of injustice and violence, whether collective or individual, and thus became God’s way of training his people in preparation for the Gospel. So it would be a mistake to neglect those passages of Scripture that strike us as problematic. Rather, we should be aware that the correct interpretation of these passages requires a degree of expertise, acquired through a training that interprets the texts in their historical-literary context and within the Christian perspective which has as its ultimate hermeneutical key “the Gospel and the new commandment of Jesus Christ brought about in the paschal mystery "https://www.vatican.va/content/bene...ts/hf_ben-xvi_exh_20100930_verbum-domini.html

The definition of testament is agreement. This agreement was between God and man through the Hebrews.

The old Testament is often referred to as the Mosaic Testament because it was between Moses and God. The New Testament was made between Christ and God and extends the agreement to beyond just the Hebrews to encompass all of humanity.

The Old Testament foretells the New Testament and the New Testament fulfills the Old Testament's prophesies.

The New Testament essentially completes the Old Testament and replaces it. But at the same time Christ emphasizes that he has not come to change the "law" but to amplify and fulfill it.

Exactly. The Pharoah was a AC in the OT. INSTEAD OF Moses saving His ppl it will be Christ's. Its all dual. You just have to have eyes to see it.

Last edited:
If anything I'm a theologian. I just agree with them more. My talents are prophecy but I'm kinda slacking on that. William Lane Craige, a philosopher. Yet his take on the Bible is so beautiful. Even with his academic faith he won't fall away. We need those who will push Revelation to advance. Daniel seal up the Words till the end. For man will go to and fro and knowledge in prophecy will increase. ive maybe had a week in 15 years of no dreams. The riddle the Lord lays in my heart frightens me. Cuz I see the futility of this planet. First it was then the sex revolution which caused massive Hep C. Then HIV in the 80's 90 kids just wanted to destroy shit. 2000 911. We came back to God but only a short while. I wouldn't doubt Putin would use a nuke. This is what has to happen to bring ppl from the brink of falling off.

So it would be a mistake to neglect those passages of Scripture that strike us as problematic.

This was how I hit my last break through. I realised that I couldn't just pick and choose. Would I want a friend who was my friend, just once in a while? To do better than that I'd have to be more consistent.

Also it was difficult but I had to come to terms with the fact that I could outsmart a drunk. I could outsmart a child but I couldn't outsmart God. It just simply wasn't going to work.

This was how I hit my last break through. I realised that I couldn't just pick and choose. Would I want a friend who was my friend, just once in a while? To do better than that I'd have to be more consistent.

Also it was difficult but I had to come to terms with the fact that I could outsmart a drunk. I could outsmart a child but I couldn't outsmart God. It just simply wasn't going to work.
I cannot even outsmart my cats, imagine outsmarting God, plus why should I ? "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen Nobody knows but Jesus...."

PS @gordonliddy if u don t mind me asking- is not too personal-etc are u a fellow Catholic?

if u don t mind me asking- is not too personal-etc are u a fellow Catholic?

I don't mind at all. Thank you for asking. It is very kind of you to take an interest in my petty religious views.

I'm especiallly Catholic.

My best friend and I were just discussing this very question on the phone, and he agreed that I should ask your perspective. OK, here's the thing. I was rasied Catholic. Which people usually bring up as a polite and grateful nod to Catholicism as well as an earnest excuse as to why they have left. But I wasn't just raised Catholic, I delayed Confirmation as a lad not only to thwart my parents, but because I wanted to make religious committment as an adult. Which I did and I agree that it was more meaningful this way. I made the committment as an adult. I was Confirmed.

But then something funny happened, in 2013 His Holiness was deposed and the man that I have only referred to as the Pretender in Rome was installed in the Holy See.

snake-1.png

I'm drunk at the time of writing but I can't make this stuff up.

I'm doing my best to move past this.

mel-gibson-crazy-beard.jpg

And yes I've been into the wine this evening. But it's a lot to take sitting down.

30729410-8519471-image-a-16_1594684480539.jpg

the_rape_of_ganymede_2___giovanni_dall_orto__2011_by_giovannidallorto-d9jslb2.jpg

About a year and a half ago I found out that I was ethnically Jewish? Go me! In fact, I found out that my great-grandparents were Bolsheviks! I was so excited!

1_7BqtY5QMX22JqH1VWcIPDQ-e1529022753964.jpeg

Well, I was excited to find out that I was ethnically Jewish, not so much the Bolshevik part!

I did a bit of soul searching but didn't think it would be right to convert to the Hebrew faith. I had lived my life as a Catholic. I could fool man, but I could not fool God. No point in conversion.

When the biologic situation happened circa 2020, I found it necessary to break from mainstream thinking entirely. Of course you brothers of mine know my true identity as a psychonaught, one who finds truth inwards rather than outwards. I started joking with my friends that I was Amish. I'm not convinced that this is the best possible answer.

miriam-woldu-e1456808952990-300x200.jpg

So what I do tell people? I'm still Catholic. I never gave up but the Church burned down around me.

Hebrew faith is the most rewarding and radical faith. Imagine a Muslim blowing himself up. It's on the other extreme and God will not abandon you. I'm sure of that. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. I'm so thankful 4 a creator who is nothing but LOVE. I inticipate my departure with ease peace and great gladness. 4 I will finally see Him in all His Glory. God will not allow what evil men do go unpunished. I will be given a Throne and be able to judge.

If anything I'm a theologian.
I ld love to seriously study Dogmatic Theology
I don't mind at all. Thank you for asking. It is very kind of you to take an interest in my petty religious views.

I'm especiallly Catholic.

My best friend and I were just discussing this very question on the phone, and he agreed that I should ask your perspective. OK, here's the thing. I was rasied Catholic. Which people usually bring up as a polite and grateful nod to Catholicism as well as an earnest excuse as to why they have left. But I wasn't just raised Catholic, I delayed Confirmation as a lad not only to thwart my parents, but because I wanted to make religious committment as an adult. Which I did and I agree that it was more meaningful this way. I made the committment as an adult. I was Confirmed.

But then something funny happened, in 2013 His Holiness was deposed and the man that I have only referred to as the Pretender in Rome was installed in the Holy See.

snake-1.png

I'm drunk at the time of writing but I can't make this stuff up.

I'm doing my best to move past this.

mel-gibson-crazy-beard.jpg

And yes I've been into the wine this evening. But it's a lot to take sitting down.

30729410-8519471-image-a-16_1594684480539.jpg

the_rape_of_ganymede_2___giovanni_dall_orto__2011_by_giovannidallorto-d9jslb2.jpg

About a year and a half ago I found out that I was ethnically Jewish? Go me! In fact, I found out that my great-grandparents were Bolsheviks! I was so excited!

1_7BqtY5QMX22JqH1VWcIPDQ-e1529022753964.jpeg

Well, I was excited to find out that I was ethnically Jewish, not so much the Bolshevik part!

I did a bit of soul searching but didn't think it would be right to convert to the Hebrew faith. I had lived my life as a Catholic. I could fool man, but I could not fool God. No point in conversion.

When the biologic situation happened circa 2020, I found it necessary to break from mainstream thinking entirely. Of course you brothers of mine know my true identity as a psychonaught, one who finds truth inwards rather than outwards. I started joking with my friends that I was Amish. I'm not convinced that this is the best possible answer.

miriam-woldu-e1456808952990-300x200.jpg

So what I do tell people? I'm still Catholic. I never gave up but the Church burned down around me.
As you know even the Apostles and the majority of the 1st and second generation Christians were Jewish so you definitely are in good company.
"
"His Holiness was deposed and the man that I have only referred to as the Pretender in Rome was installed in the Holy See. " man, it was a shock for me as well. In a week I lost my GF, my job and...my Pope, as I went back to the Church during his pontificate and I love his theological works. We ll never know what really happened but he was not deposed, his resignation followed all the protocols, and pope Francis is not a pretender, he is the Pope, just an at most mediocre but mostly bad Pope. As they say some Popes are a gift from God, some are tolerated by God and some are inflicted by God, we had way worse Popes and still here we are...why? when Napoleon invaded Rome he said to the Cardinal Consalvi that he was about to destroy the Church, and the answer of the Cardinal was " Majesty, we priests have been trying to destroy the Church for the last twenty centuries and we never managed to, neither will you". Because the Church is first and foremost of Christ, if it was of the Priests- Cardinals- Popes etc it would have collapsed already a long time ago. We have to respect the Pope for what he represents, we don t have to like him, appreciate him or follow any BS that he spews unless is some official teachings ( ie Encyclicals) so far what he has written is at most confused or boring, not heretical, so fuck it....I suggest you to use my policy, IGNORE him and any news about him. if a King (THE King) invites me to His place I m glad and honored to accept His invitation, even if I think that his butler is kinda a jerk, don t you think?
i hope not to sound too preachy, you are probably a better Catholic than me even now, the Church is not burning is just having a bad time, and it s especially during the storm that we have to stay in the ship of Peter :
"5 That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, “Let us go over to the other side.” 36 Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. 37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?”

39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

41 They were terrified and asked each other, “Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!” (Mark, 4, 35-41)

Yup. His faith has no holes in it. He can tell a tree it will bear no more fruit. He has the ability to save or kill

I'm mainly Hebrew. I stand for Israel. I will shave my head if it calls for it. I'm about as redline as they get. No point in a plastic faith. It's a dead faith. Demons know God exists and shutter. I am however going thru a series of difficulties that have stunted my growth. Once you graduate to prophecy. It all opens up from there. The world falling off its axis. It was all foretold in a dual sense. God will tho vindicate when His ppl finally call out to Him in sincere faith.

Michael the prince over your people Will stand. He will fight Satan and Satan will lose. His tail will take a third of the stars (Angels) down. When he gains his composer he will be insanely angry. He will go after both Jew and Christian for He knows He's about to be chained for a 1000 yrs. I'm not sure if this is the start of the 7 yr period or three and a half.

The woman w the moon under her feet and twelve stars which are the Apostles fled out of the way of the serpent in a place in the wilderness to be nourished. They fled on wings like Eagles. What is our national bird. An eagle. Kinds how many jews left Germany cuz of Hitler. It's dual. You'll see that all through out scripture.

Revelation 21Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had passed away, and the sea was no longer there.Also I saw the holy city, New Yerushalayim, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.I heard a loud voice from the throne say, “See! God’s Sh’khinah is with mankind, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and he himself, God-with-them, will be their God.He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.”Then the One sitting on the throne said, “Look! I am making everything new!” Also he said, “Write, ‘These words are true and trustworthy!’”And he said to me, “It is done! I am the ‘A’ and the ‘Z,’ the Beginning and the End. To anyone who is thirsty I myself will give water free of charge from the Fountain of Life.He who wins the victory will receive these things, and I will be his God, and he will be my son.But as for the cowardly, the untrustworthy, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those involved with the occult and with drugs, idol-worshippers, and all liars — their destiny is the lake burning with fire and sulfur, the second death.”One of the seven angels having the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues approached me and said, “Come! I will show you the Bride, the Wife of the Lamb.”He carried me off in the Spirit to the top of a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city, Yerushalayim, coming down out of heaven from God.It had the Sh’khinah of God, so that its brilliance was like that of a priceless jewel, like a crystal-clear diamond.It had a great, high wall with twelve gates; at the gates were twelve angels; and inscribed on the gates were the names of the twelve tribes of Isra’el.There were three gates to the east, three gates to the north, three gates to the south and three gates to the west.The wall of the city was built on twelve foundation-stones, and on these were the twelve names of the twelve emissaries of the Lamb.The angel speaking with me had a gold measuring-rod with which to measure the city, its gates and its wall.The city is laid out in a square, its length equal to its width. With his rod he measured the city at 1,500 miles, with length, width and height the same.He measured its wall at 216 feet by human standards of measurement, which the angel was using.The wall was made of diamond and the city of pure gold resembling pure glass.The foundations of the city wall were decorated with all kinds of precious stones — the first foundation stone was diamond, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh turquoise and the twelfth amethyst.The twelve gates were twelve pearls, with each gate made of a single pearl. The city’s main street was pure gold, transparent as glass.I saw no Temple in the city, for Adonai, God of heaven’s armies, is its Temple, as is the Lamb.The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.Its gates will never close, they stay open all day because night will not exist there,and the honor and splendor of the nations will be brought into it.Nothing impure may enter it, nor anyone who does shameful things or lies; the only ones who may enter are those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. - Revelation 21:1-22,24-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation21:1-22,24-27&version=CJB

“Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them." John 13, 12-17