Beyond Wonderland 2011

It had slowly been dying since the early 2000's, but IMO, officially became dead around 2007/2008.

Took me a bit to realize it though. It wasnt until this past years EDC That i saw how dead the scene really was. I was in denial, I guess you could say, in 2009, but it became a total slap in the face this past year.

The festival scene on the other hand, never been better!

It had slowly been dying since the early 2000's, but IMO, officially became dead around 2007/2008.

Took me a bit to realize it though. It wasnt until this past years EDC That i saw how dead the scene really was. I was in denial, I guess you could say, in 2009, but it became a total slap in the face this past year.

The festival scene on the other hand, never been better!

2006 was the last year i attended 3000+ people raves at ravers ranch etc :(
Wen great venues like the ranch, the forest, lancaster desert events died and the hudson opened up it was oofficially done imo.
Your right though theres good festivals, and plenty of clubs that offer the same freedoms. Took me awhile to realize it, like 600$ on wasted tickets but its clear now. Its dead & im too old.

im too old.

Arent you like 19?

I dont think you can ever be "too old" to have a good time at a music event. Hell, I know 60 year olds who attend Coachella, and other festivals every year! IMO, age should never be an issue when it comes to enjoying yourself.

Arent you like 19?

I dont think you can ever be "too old" to have a good time at a music event. Hell, I know 60 year olds who attend Coachella, and other festivals every year! IMO, age should never be an issue when it comes to enjoying yourself.

19... 24 same differance.
I feel "too old" because every single person i meet at clubs, massives, raves are all 18-21 years old.
Every year since 2006 ive gotten a new batch of 18-19 year old frends to parrty with because the ones from the previous year burnt out or got over it.

were talking about atmosphere and crowd not music.

No, no were not, and its mindsets like that that ruined the scene for everyone. The day that raving became about the "atmosphere and crowd not music" was the day it died.

No, no were not, and its mindsets like that that ruined the scene for everyone. The day that raving became about the "atmosphere and crowd not music" was the day it died.

Whoa whoa u are on some good shit huh? Got u all contorted. U cant read what me and you conversed. Music was never mentioned, we were on tbe topic of a dead socal scene and u come with this shit? Lol i found this at beyond wonderland, i saved it for you bomboclat.
NSFW:
133eeb3f.jpg

Are you dense? The "scene" obviously includes the music; without the music, there would be no scene. This is, after all, a music scene.

Last edited:

wat events do u go to? i want to be just like u!

and how far up my ass do i shove the stick??

Last edited:
Are you dense? The "scene" obviously includes the music; without the music, there would be no scene. This is, after all, a music scene.

lol just give it up man. it's obvious socal doesn't give a shit about the music. He just goes to parties for the "scene" and getting high.

But do most people go to a party specifically to get high or are they going because of the good music?

I wouldn't go to a party if I didn't like the lineup and I'm sure Bomboclat feels the same way.