Beyond Wonderland 2011

was fun. closing the main street in front of the venue was a pretty good idea i think. for ppl with vip tix they probably didnt notice seeing as how they had private entrance.

im getting bored of insomniacs massive events officially after last night. hopefully vegas will be a different story?? if not im giving up on insomniac

im getting bored of insomniacs massive events officially after last night. hopefully vegas will be a different story?? if not im giving up on insomniac
That's the vibe I got from the last Nocturnal. Any other party stories?

I had a great time at Beyond Wonderland the other night. Saw a lot of good DJS and have some good memories with some of my best friends

^ Cool, thanks for sharing! :) Any favorite acts or standout moments?

That's the vibe I got from the last Nocturnal. Any other party stories?

ok! first time at a rave sober was beyond wonderland 2011. i thought to myself multiple times throughout the night "do i look like that when im rolling/frying??" "do i act like that??" and "fuck, most these people are annoying when im sober..."

those were just my thoughts. i still had a pretty good time, met some cool people, and enjoyed some musical performances. oh, and fuck that shit was cold.

maybe im growing out of the rave scene? or maybe its just something i will never enjoy as much sober as i do on drugs. or maybe its something else. either way i have noticed myself caring less and less about raves and party drugs like mdma since before this event, and even more so since.

glad i shared that

either way i have noticed myself caring less and less about raves and party drugs like mdma since before this event, and even more so since.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Yes. Yes, come do the jaded side.

ok! first time at a rave sober was beyond wonderland 2011. i thought to myself multiple times throughout the night "do i look like that when im rolling/frying??" "do i act like that??" and "fuck, most these people are annoying when im sober..."

those were just my thoughts. i still had a pretty good time, met some cool people, and enjoyed some musical performances. oh, and fuck that shit was cold.

maybe im growing out of the rave scene? or maybe its just something i will never enjoy as much sober as i do on drugs. or maybe its something else. either way i have noticed myself caring less and less about raves and party drugs like mdma since before this event, and even more so since.

glad i shared that

i went just on a vyvanse and some occasional bumps of desoxyn. i really like to space out my rolls, but my sister is constantly dragging me to raves, so i often go to raves on just some rx stimulant. you know, to increase my productivity. i was going to eat some shrooms but i decided to save them for coachella since they were so epic.

i can see how it would be annoying for some people to be basically sober, but i do it so often and i'm pretty outgoing and keen for dancing anytime, so it wasn't an issue.

the whole night was super fun, besides getting shut out of cosmic/infected. SIGH. other than that, all the sets were great. one usually stands out to me at each event as lacking (deadmau5 at EDC blech), but all the ones i caught were right on point. and yes it was definitely nipply out there; good thing i'm so muscular.

and shameee, you guys should've met up with skip2my! he was so cool and all my friends fell in love with him and his magical backpack that regenerated waters and powerades to no end.

like i said, was a winning night. i didn't pay for my ticket and doubt if i would be willing to drop 80 on something like this unless i was going to roll. small events are just as fun if you're not planning on eating a bunch of ecstasy.

glad i shared that

Try some new drugs out at evnts. Just because mdma is the most popular doesnt mean its the best. Its really just the money maker for drug organizations.
Everyother drug ive tried at raves were better than mdma.
Besides that the scene sucks, its been suckin. its all about the drugs and maximizing there effects imo. Fuck the majority of attendee's and majority of the djs bring on the ambiance. I always have a better time at my house or hotel with close friends.

was fun. closing the main street in front of the venue was a pretty good idea i think. for ppl with vip tix they probably didnt notice seeing as how they had private entrance.

VIP is the only way to go really. Luxury treatment all night :)

To me It was lightshows on the dancefloor, drugs and booze. It was another rodeo.
It was the exact same event ive attended 20+ times in 6 years but it allowed me to be me so i cant complain. Just had to take it for what it was.

^^^ socal your a hater. and you're a terrible mod on here and PR. whoever picked you is a retard. you think you know everything about pills but in reality you just defend your precious pokeballs until the end when you've probably never even tried a mint. don't try to argue. get a life.

and it was great reading you writing about how rave culture is all about drugs... are you dumb? maybe you've nver heard the common acronym associated with the rave culture ???? plur???? who the hell picks these mods. ?!?!?!

^^^ socal your a hater. and you're a terrible mod on here and PR. whoever picked you is a retard. you think you know everything about pills but in reality you just defend your precious pokeballs until the end when you've probably never even tried a mint. don't try to argue. get a life.

Why dont you take your complaints to the proper place, nobody here cares.
Get a life? Tried a mint? Defend pokeballs? What are you talking about? You look like a serious moron here buddy.

What makes me a hater? Lol
Sounds like your hating. O the hypocrisy here.
Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

yes, if you're ocbudsmkr420 on PR then you are a hater, everyone does think you're a shitty mod, and you make pointless claims and defend pokeballs even though they aren't very good. I posted a report about some pokeballs saying that they weren't very good with test results and you just wouldn't believe it claiming that I needed a picture for you to believe it. well believe it faggot

yes, if you're ocbudsmkr420 on PR then you are a hater, everyone does think you're a shitty mod, and you make pointless claims and defend pokeballs even though they aren't very good. I posted a report about some pokeballs saying that they weren't very good with test results and you just wouldn't believe it claiming that I needed a picture for you to believe it. well believe it faggot

You crack me up. Why dont you PM pillreports admin and complain. I volunteer my time and do a good job, if you cant see that idk what to say to ya. Your the only user in the region that continues to have an issue.
You have 0 credit on the site so i dont get where you feel you can come off like you do. Im not mad at ya man. Its ok. Lol u mad? U banned? And banned, and banned, and banned. And btw it wasnt me who banned you. But you can go ahead and think w/e.
Take a chill pill its just the interwebs, and pillreports is no serious matter, your obviously taking it to seriously, its not a hang out lounge, it is what it is. Rules are rules, they are enforced properly. If you dont like it well its going to be tough luck, rules wont change for you. I dont know of any nicer or easier way to put that for you.

and it was great reading you writing about how rave culture is all about drugs... are you dumb? maybe you've nver heard the common acronym associated with the rave culture ???? plur???? who the hell picks these mods. ?!?!?!

oh gawd. hahaha

While I dont really care for Socal, he is right about the scene. Its dead and has been dead for a few years now.

Maybe thats not how it is where you are, but in SoCal, the rave scene is pretty dead.

Now can we cut all this juvenile bickering? Its definitely not needed here.

While I dont really care for Socal, he is right about the scene. Its dead and has been dead for a few years now.

Maybe thats not how it is where you are, but in SoCal, the rave scene is pretty dead.

Now can we cut all this juvenile bickering? Its definitely not needed here.

Just curious, but when did it die?