Beyond Wonderland 2011

i'm glad they're banning gloves. at noc, i had to walk around huge groups of people giving/receiving light shows, including in the middle of the dance floor.

i'm glad they're banning gloves. at noc, i had to walk around huge groups of people giving/receiving light shows, including in the middle of the dance floor.

Because there was zero seating. Who would sit on the ground if there was benches?

you'd have to walk around people if they were standing too, what's the difference?

"come inside walk around for 8 hours, dont sit down, dont stop dancing, this is a DANCE music festival. For dancing" thats my mock of insomniac.
This will be my last insomniac event inless the rules for edc go back to how they were. Noc, audio, all these events suck scrodom in my opinon. Raves for me are good enviroments to take drugs not listen to music and do what im told to do. Cant enjoy my drugs at insomniac events. Standing sucks i want to be floored on drugs. Theres so many other events/clubs that provide my type of atmosphere, its a shame insomniac doesnt anymore.

"come inside walk around for 8 hours, dont sit down, dont stop dancing, this is a DANCE music festival. For dancing" thats my mock of insomniac.
This will be my last insomniac event inless the rules for edc go back to how they were. Noc, audio, all these events suck scrodom in my opinon. Raves for me are good enviroments to take drugs not listen to music and do what im told to do. Cant enjoy my drugs at insomniac events. Standing sucks i want to be floored on drugs. Theres so many other events/clubs that provide my type of atmosphere, its a shame insomniac doesnt anymore.

good for you man, i'm glad you finally have seen the light. :)

you'd have to walk around people if they were standing too, what's the difference?

that's true. i'm sure there would be less stepping on people's hands and running into/kicking their backs and stuff though.

people who sit in stupid ass places are annoying yet i still feel guilty when i step on a ptot's stomach with my full body weight.

raves need to have a fuzzy chill room covered in pillows with trance or whatever and soft lights so it looks like you're underwater.

but then everyone would puke on it. idk.

It is. You weren't invited?

NSFW:
NSFW:
;)

No i was not, therefor its probably bluelighters i dont like anyways.
1762a819.jpg

doesn't look like a meetup is going to happen last minute but PM me if you want my info, facebook etc i'm down to meet up with whoever @ the event :)

Showtek fans anyone?

mmm.. Kaskade & Dirty South. *melt*

I'll prolly get flamed for this this question....

soooo.. for all of you who are planning on sneaking in items such as gloves...*cough* and other things... Where would you guys hide it?

i wouldn't sneak in gloves. their point is to light up and draw attention and you don't know if they will enforce inside the venue. and they're likely expensive and special to you.

as for other stuff, girls' bras (if they are very tight fitting) or on/near your ballsack if you have no girls with you. girls' underwear is also good. underwear will never be checked and the most they check a bra is feeling around the ribs and maybe having the girl shake it herself.

i usually just bear the discomfort and put pills in a bag in my underwear when i go to insomniac events because the security is very inconsistent and ranges from total pat down and removal of your shoes to absolutely nothing besides a glance. if you do this, put them in a BAG. pussies are wet which is usually very nice and sexy but not for pills.

once you're inside you can obviously put it wherever.

i wouldn't sneak in gloves. their point is to light up and draw attention and you don't know if they will enforce inside the venue. and they're likely expensive and special to you.

I dont expect to see a decline on the amount of glove sets inside.