• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Beware New batch of Red Transformers/autobot!!

grooveonlife

Greenlighter
Putting out a BIG warning for a new batch of the Red Transformers that circulated a couple months ago.

The new ones are slightly lighter in color and a bit more narrow. These pills are adulterated something awful and the first reports I have seen are this past weekend. One from Dallas-
dot pillreportsdot com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11968
and one from Denver-
dotpillreportsdotcom/index.php?page=display_pill&id=11977

I am telling you guys from someone who has ONLY been able to find Bzp/Mcpp/2CB adulterated pills since back in May with the white batman/good playboys that these pills are DIFFERENT and VERY BAD.

Crazy as it is I think PMA. We are sending them in.

Just watch out and if you do happen to get them and take them anyway don't take more because the first one takes 2 hours to come on.

BEWARE!

doesn't surprise me, the more the designer pill the more its fake... fancy pills = fake usually especially in florida..

I wish there were 2cb pill in the south. Nothing but piperazines in many many differing presses,colors and logos. For those of you who never got to try 2cb before scheduling, the shit rivaled quality MDMA for effects and after effects.

2c-B is great, a recreational trip, not so much a 'journey' like LSD or mushrooms.. I really wish it was more popular, I mean its easier to synth than MDMA and a lot easier than acid..

round my end it only comes around occasionally but its always more expensive than cid, which is pretty annoying (£8 for a 2c-B pill which lasts 3/4 hours or £5 for a lucy blotter that lasts 10+ hours!)

woodpecker said:
I wish there were 2cb pill in the south. Nothing but piperazines in many many differing presses,colors and logos. For those of you who never got to try 2cb before scheduling, the shit rivaled quality MDMA for effects and after effects.

I've heard that analogy before, but didn't trust the source(s) from which it came. I may have to adjust my thinking now. ;)