• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Better Living Through Chemistry: Cocaine Edition

LucidDopadream

Greenlighter
Hello BlueLighters,

I am what I would describe as one who uses drugs, not for the binge or partying, but just general life enhancement and performance enhancement. To, to a reasonable degree, spice up the mundane.

A drug has caught my fancy, cocaine. This drug interests me because of it's short, 1 hourish, half life. It seems perfect for using in the evenings for a second wind and at social events, and then have it wear off in time for an early bed time.

A friend of mine wants to buy some cocaine. His plan is to buy crack instead of powdered cocaine because he heard that it is harder to cut and that you get in general a more pure product. His plan is to buy crack from his local crack house and then to purify the crack rock and dissolve it in some lemon juice.
Then he plans on putting this juice in a little vial and using a droplet to administer sublingually whenever he needs a little boost. He feels it won't be too addictive because he will only be taking small amounts and not smoking it. Also he is 26 and has a fully developed prefrontal lobe.

He understands the risks but says it is worth it for the potential joys that cocaine can bring to his life. He says the power to put himself in a good mood at will is too great to pass by, especially because he is an artist and often is inspired when he is in a cheerful mood.

He plans on buying the cocaine from the local crack house, not visiting the house, but just dropping off a letter and maybe establishing a drop off point. He doesn't want to associate with criminals and doesn't want a bad reputation. He might use the dark web if this doesn't work.

Can you guys give my friend any advice? Warnings, things to watch out for, or just advice on how to purify and process this stuff.

Cocaine is a fun drug of course, but it is intrinsically physiologically harmful and insidiously addictive in a way that many other stimulants are not. It's certainly possible to use it in the manner you describe, not everyone who uses it becomes a problem user, but don't kid yourself that you can use it with any regularity without eventually getting diminishing results, needing higher doses, and finding excuses to dose more and more often.

Although your method of dosing is a little unorthodox, there is really nothing particularly unusual about your approach to using cocaine, pretty much every user of any recreational drug ever has said to themselves at the beginning that they understand the risks but it's worth it for the potential joys that this drug can bring, but you are still going to be exposed to all the same risks as anyone else.

Besides that, your idea of dropping off a letter at a crack house is, well... probably just a very bad idea... unless you know something about this specific crack house in your area that I don't. I think that this advice is within the spirit of harm reduction - but other than that you should be aware that sourcing advice and discussion is not allowed.

Also, there is no need to pretend that it is your friend wanting to do this - we all know it's you.

Last edited:

So is the Wikipedia wrong then because it says 1 hour half life. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

I've read in many places that cocaine is not physically addictive, only psychologically.
I've also read that it isn't nuerotoxic like meth or MDMA. Is there a significant physiological danger to cocaine besides overdose?

I'm very wary of using it TBH.
my first choice would be to use Khat, but besides growing it myself, it's hard to get.

I just want the a good strong dopaminergic that doesn't have a long half life.

I might get some Ritalin, it doesn't seem so bad. Currently I'm only using ephedrine. I haven't bought any illegal drugs.

Is cocaine worth the risk for me? IDK.

I enjoy cocaine on occasion, the high price for fishscale (the only kind I fuck with) prevents me getting real reckless with it.

Is cocaine worth the risk for you? Probably not, either you will be like me and do it a couple times a month or blow your life savings on it.

As far as dropping a letter off at a crack house? Retarded. I hung out in these years ago because some kids I grew up with were in the game at one time just to kick it and smoke weed and dropping a letter off will probably get you chased down "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS LETTER SHIT NIGGA!"

Doing a small amount when he wants to get a boost or some enjoyment can easily turn to always needing a boost. I'm not sure of the chemistry behind your method (lemon juice etc) but it could work and it couldn't.

I used to use cocaine to party, the next day you're tired and you need a boost, and then the next day and then the next etc.

I'd suggest having a plan as to when he's going to take it rather than doing it on the fly. This was he'll have more control over it. If you're working on the fly then it may end in him feeling slightly tired and thinking he needs it and the rest is history.

By all means coke is great, if you have control and in my opinion only using it when going to a party/club is better than using it when he needs a little boost during the day/evening or whatever.