• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Better Call Saul

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
New series based on Saul Goodman, the lawyer from Breaking Bad. Looks like it's premiering next weekend, 2/8.

I'm really looking forward to this, especially because they aren't going to be including Walt or Jesse from Breaking Bad. While I enjoyed the original series, I'm tired of those two. Saul was always my favorite character anyhow.

I'm very excited too. Those who had an early screening have said it is perhaps better than Breaking Bad.

he was the only thing i liked from bb, so i might give it a shot

he was the only thing i liked from bb, so i might give it a shot

Same, from the minimal exposure to BB that I subjected myself too.

I love Bob Odenkirk so I can't see this being terrible really.

If several of you didn't like BB I don't see why you'd be that excited about this show.

For anyone that didn't care for BB, what TV shows do you guys think are great?

Going to watch the pilot tonight. An interesting experience for me, since I never watched "Breaking Bad".

Saul was my favourite character from BB. I hope they bring in more comics like Bill Burr for BCS.

Nice guys watching The Walking Dead now with Better Call Saul soon to follow. I'm getting ready to rewatch breaking bad soon

I'm taking you guys for granted so set it to come on 6 times times this week, can't watch it tonight. Hope its good. And thanks in advance if it is.

This aired? It's on?!?

Good shit. I didn't realize it was that time already.

Anybody WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY?
All we need is a skateboard, a video camera, and a really good helmet
:D

I am already loving this show it has that Breaking Bad feel but is completely unique Saul being the main character. Same style of writing and theme. I have high hopes for this show after watching the first two episodes. Can't wait to see where Saul's demons lead him. He has already had one hell of a close call with death already. Fantastic writing being shown by Vince Gilligan once again. Quite entertaining.

The end of the first episode is great and completely unexpected. I heard that during the first reading he gasped while he was reading the end of the first episode and said "are you really going to do that to him already?" lol

I'm undecided. It's good and watchable, but I feel it's a little watered down compared to breaking bad. Just a bit too silly. Doesn't quite fit the breaking bad universe, IMO.

That said, it's definitely worth a watch, and I can see it being good. :)

I'm undecided. It's good and watchable, but I feel it's a little watered down compared to breaking bad. Just a bit too silly. Doesn't quite fit the breaking bad universe, IMO.

That said, it's definitely worth a watch, and I can see it being good. :)

I am with you on this one. The first ep was bit slow and had I not watched BB I may have not watched it until the end. The end of the first ep sure was a surprise and the second ep was much better but just not the level I was expecting.
Though if you look at it as laying the background/ground work for what is to come, it does have a huge amount of potential to be as good or better than BB if they ramp it up and drop some of the less believable/silly sections out.

I do really like though the number of BB cast members in the show.