• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take shrooms

Why is 5g considered the magic number? The best trips I've ever had were closer to or above 10g. I'm also kinda crazy with psychedelics xD (maybe that's why I was diagnosed drug induced schizo? >_<)

Why is 5g considered the magic number? The best trips I've ever had were closer to or above 10g. I'm also kinda crazy with psychedelics xD (maybe that's why I was diagnosed drug induced schizo? >_<)
Some people are really sensitive and some people are really hard headed with psyches.

They aren't linear in nature and also are pretty potent in general.

The potential for individual body awareness, mental fortitude, creativity, propensity to mysticism, to vary wildly from person to person make psychedelics really weird as far as how much (in terms of dose) anyone needs to "get off" on them.

Also depending on the particular compound, each person might be more or less comfortable with that particular style of psychedelic experience.

One person might very much like mushrooms and want to push it, another might prefer LSD, Mescaline, or something else like 2C-B, and find mushrooms unpleasant.

Some people are really sensitive and some people are really hard headed with psyches.

They aren't linear in nature and also are pretty potent in general.

The potential for individual body awareness, mental fortitude, creativity, propensity to mysticism, to vary wildly from person to person make psychedelics really weird as far as how much (in terms of dose) anyone needs to "get off" on them.

I guess with shrooms specifically I've never really could tell the difference that much between ~3g and ~10g. I can't say the same for other psychedelics. This is probably just a personal issue. I've never had major visuals from shrooms at lower/regular doses. With that said some of the most intense, most real OEV's I've ever had were shrooms at 10g or above. I really don't get much visuals below 3-4g of shrooms. That's probably what I'm basing my opinion on. Probably a personal problem.

Although I will say mushrooms are 10000% better at appreciating music compared to something like LSD. Music on LSD can be boring to me (compared to shrooms).

Just my personal opinion.

You can also do Psilocybin extraction chocolate, a little more involved, but its Gods standard.

Last edited:
^ That's my second favourite way.

And, bonus, dip your mushroom chocolates in your mushroom tea and fucking seeee ya <3

PS: Re: 5g ......I just threw that out there as a nice round number for an amount of mushroom in a pot for two with some nice rum in it as well to warm up the soul in the Canadian winter. :)

I've never even done 5g.

Did 7g once and mostly used to do around 3.5g. These days, I eye it out so who knows, but I think I keep it to around 2-2.5g.

Grinding shrooms to a powder and putting them into caps is by the best and easiest way to consume shrooms.

PROs are that you dont deal with the taste you down your dose within seconds meaning it kicks in faster and harder.

neck them back with water over a period of time like taking a pill or make them into a tea I never really get nausea from shrooms or any drug but find the taste hard to bare

Anyone else up in here ever do the degen move I did one night and grind up your mushrooms and drop them all in a pint and down it that way?

Highly recommend against. Pint + mushrooms, sure all the time.....mushrooms IN pint? Nah bruv.

research the chemical interaction between chocolate and psilocybin, yep thats what we are looking for. and it tastes better,, win win WIN
]

Work out how much tea you will need, depending on if you are alone or with company. Use the benchmark of one gram per cup of water, but this will ... Boil the water in the kettle, and while you are waiting, place your chopped or crushed mushroom into the teapot

I know a kid that used to need massive amount of psychs to get high. Once we took some microdots. He said he didn't feel shit and went home to sleep. We were tripping around all night. Looking in his window and he was definitely sleeping! Finally like 7am we got him up.

But this kid would eat quarters of mushrooms like nothing, and 4-5 trips any time he ate acid. I never understood.

Work out how much tea you will need, depending on if you are alone or with company. Use the benchmark of one gram per cup of water, but this will ... Boil the water in the kettle, and while you are waiting, place your chopped or crushed mushroom into the teapot

Anyone else up in here ever do the degen move I did one night and grind up your mushrooms and drop them all in a pint and down it that way?

Highly recommend against. Pint + mushrooms, sure all the time.....mushrooms IN pint? Nah bruv.
No but I've done this with beer and acid lol.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia gave me the idea, when Frank doses Charlie's beer at the football-tryout-tailgate.

Just drop a couple tabs in and make sure you drink all of it lol.

cd338f58e7459c222fdf00e2c1e5ee05.jpg

surley the
I know a kid that used to need massive amount of psychs to get high. Once we took some microdots. He said he didn't feel shit and went home to sleep. We were tripping around all night. Looking in his window and he was definitely sleeping! Finally like 7am we got him up.

But this kid would eat quarters of mushrooms like nothing, and 4-5 trips any time he ate acid. I never understood.
I'm like that can do 7 hits of acid mixed with 2cb capsules and loads of ganja and yes I will be triping with cool visuals but nothing mental like some people describe and will be able to go the shop and everything I'm never scared of dropping either like for my brother it's a big event where as i will do it chilling for fun

No but I've done this with beer and acid lol.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia gave me the idea, when Frank doses Charlie's beer at the football-tryout-tailgate.

Just drop a couple tabs in and make sure you drink all of it lol.

That's proppa! The mushroom's were gross. Had chunks of mushroom in my pint and they weren't even that wee because I used a mortar and pestle to mash up the mushroom. It was my 30th birthday. It all ended well enough though. Great night. Cops came to our outdoor rave as I was peaking, asking who was in charge.....apparently the choons were too loud. They were cool. I was in charge though.....of getting hiiiiiiigh af. Thanks for coming out officer, stay a while.

That's proppa! The mushroom's were gross. Had chunks of mushroom in my pint and they weren't even that wee because I used a mortar and pestle to mash up the mushroom. It was my 30th birthday. It all ended well enough though. Great night. Cops came to our outdoor rave as I was peaking, asking who was in charge.....apparently the choons were too loud. They were cool. I was in charge though.....of getting hiiiiiiigh af. Thanks for coming out officer, stay a while.
Acid Beer kicks assss.

Should be a legitimate regulated product.

Oh well in the mean time it's pretty easy to put together.

I'm ready to do more, I'm thinking right now but because I scared my self last time with 5 full caps on tea in thinking just 1 full cap in tea this time. I want to do my normal day and still function, however I just stay on my room abs watch TV, go for a walk, make my breakfast lunch and dinner. Last time I couldn't come out of my room for like six hours I was so high. Any thoughts? Maybe I'll hold off I guess that's no rush to do the rest. Crap my sister gave me the shrooms and she just got covid... Maybe I should spray the mushrooms with lysol. I guess I'll just make sure I don't do them for twelve days. I think it's been twelve days because I gotta wait for virus to die. She did test positive for sure. Don't worry I got tested two days ago should gone out soon. Maybe I have it abs this won't even matter. I'm not sharing the shrooms with anyone. Sigh.