• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Best way to take Ritalin/snort pills

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
I've heard Ritalin can hit harder when snorted, I've snorted other pills in the past and they haven't worked as nearly well as they have orally, I'm wondering if I'm doing it wrong, I normally crush them between two spoons then chop it up with a razor blade and snort it with a bill, is there some other step I'm not doing? Thx.

Extract it, otherwise you will ingest a ton of fillers into your lung. Unfortunately I don't know which solvent to use but I guess somebody here will know.

You need a solvent in which methylphenidate is soluble, dissolve the pill into it, filter and evaporate. Then you get the substance as crystals. Crush and snort them.

Snorting Ritalin pills is really useless imo (very short) and the crash is bad..... Plus you have the fillers.
You're better off taking more orally imo.

You need a solvent in which methylphenidate is soluble, dissolve the pill into it, filter and evaporate. Then you get the substance as crystals. Crush and snort them.
Interesting, never even knew of that tbh, if it's not a big deal could u walk me through it?