• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

best way to take lsd to get most benefits ??

jookkeerr

Greenlighter
so i've bought 9 tabs of acid and have 8 left now. i dont have the opportunity to microdose, the lowest i can take is 1 trip since it is in sugar cubes. so whats the best way to benfit from it ? i was thinking of taking it once every week or so, maybe 2 once in a while ? im mostly looking too increasing my "intellegent" side of empathy:|

Last edited:
I don't see how a regular use of LSD could increase your empathy permanently.

you'll get more benefit from your trips if you wait longer than a week between tripping. At the very least wait two weeks, preferably more.

well a regular use for at least a few months, preferebly more would definetly result in some almost permament changes, don't you think ?

so i've bought 9 tabs of acid and have 8 left now. i dont have the opportunity to microdose, the lowest i can take is 1 trip since it is in sugar cubes. so whats the best way to benfit from it ? i was thinking of taking it once every week or so, maybe 2 once in a while ? im mostly looking too increasing my empathy:|
s

perhaps dissolving all the sugar cubes into a liquid solution?
once You have done that, You could test the liquid by touching it and licking your finger.

perhaps the opportunity of microdosing is still available to You, after all ? :)

I would most def use EVERCLEAR or some type of pure alcohol as the solute to dissolve Your LSD, sugar cubes in...
...also I would be mindful of the volume of liquid You use. First I would weigh all 8 sugar cubes. Then figure what amount of liquid to use..

Good luck .

~BBQ

well a regular use for at least a few months, preferebly more would definetly result in some almost permament changes, don't you think ?

You can achieve that with a frequency of less than once a week. If you trip too often you'll rapidly build up tolerance which will lessen the impact. If you want to get something out of tripping, you'll have to do some work afterwards. You'll have to integrate the experience, reflect on it and work on making changes in your life. Tripping is not an easy fix where you don't do anything apart from taking some drugs.

I would also suggest that you don't take LSD just to become a more empathic person. That can be achieved without taking any drugs. If you decide to trip, go into it as open and with as little expectation as possible. Don't try to steer the experience, just go with the flow. If you respect set & setting, chances are you'll have a meaningful experience anyway, and have a lot of fun as well. Don't take it too seriously, just be sensible.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on what you mean by "almost permanent." The changes might not be what you expect. If you take LSD with the expectation that you'll "increase your empathy," you'll probably be disappointed.

How do you actually feel about puppies and children compared to video games and sports, how do you feel about biology, medicine, and war?
these questions have to be central in your life - lsd is an enhancer, an expander, a resonator.