• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best way to take jurnista 16mg prolong release . and personal update!

leigh12

Bluelighter
hey bluelighters. whats the best thing to do with jurnista (hydromorphone) prolong 16mg release pills?? just grabbn info for a mate . (no I.v plz)
n I know bout the tiny release hole n solid oval coating situation, just wondering where to go from there.

PERSONAL UPDATE
im now living in cairns queensland. moved here for good , just flew in last wednesday morning.. new fresh start is the plan, st patricks day two days ago was the most awesome day out in like forever. anyhoo

havent signed in in long time. im still weening from zannys and methadone. ive gone from almost 140 of done down to 70 :)

taking NO other substances on the side. apart from pot n booze, quit cigs too woo lol

and with the xanax side im down from over 12mg daily to 5mg . so all is looking good.

both with no ill side effects , exept some mini seizures from smoking too much of that "fake weed" aka kronic gold, northern lights, zeus etc . be careful with these blends people. one cone at a time until u feel cruisy n ull be ok but just dont be tempted to smash down 3ups so dont have to smoke 20 mins later coz you WILL regret it lol

peace out bluelighters
stay safe :)

seriously, man, good job on the decrease in meds. and congrats on the move, it's an awesome area you're living, i really hope you get to explore it. the daintree's is a magnificent place.

with the price and sometimes availability with the weed up there and decent amount of people smoking kronic as a result, and in regards to those seizures you mention, i would avoid at all costs.

have they been relative to lowering your benzo dose simultaneously while smoking?

There's a whole other threat about JURNISTA and how to prepare it for any use you want. Once it is an IVable solution form, you can use it however you desire.

I know you said you're not interested in IVing it, but to anyone else thinking of doing it, DON'T EVER IV IT!

I don't know if it gives a rush or not, my pain levels & opiate tolly was too high to tell. But it is seriously not worth the physical addiction you can get from it. I'd rather have stayed on the 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches I was on, than gone down the jurnista path...

Please just be careful with the jurnista, guys.

Last edited:
im all out of the hydromorphones now anyhoo, just ended up eatin approx 25mg at a time, wasnt bad, wasnt the best either .

that fentanyl is hektik, i had surgery a month ago in cairns n they gave me 2 or 3 pushes of fent and some propofol and goddam did i wake up smashed after the surgery.

re: the synhetic pot. ive found some blends that my body agrees with n doesnt send me batshit crazy. n 3g will last me over a week as its quite light so theres lots of it in the pouch thingy.