• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to take amphetamine at a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

007211sam

Greenlighter
I'm going to a legal rave tomorrow, which I've bought some lovely speed for, but what's the best way about taking it?

I'm thinking crushed in a baggie so i can easily dip my spoon in, but I'm worried about it sticking to the baggie, as it's slightly moist (lol moist) and looks a bit like coke that isnt crushed. I can't keep going off sbd doing lines because security, and toilets don't have door locks.

Atm it's inon paper wrap so it won't stick. Anyone know an efficient way to use speed on the go? Would rather sniff than bomb.

Leave it out on a mirror or similar surface overnight so it dries up nice & fluffy.
Make a couple little bombs.. to keep nice and discreet on your person. They might turn out to be really convenient :)
And then yeah.. uh a little micro baggie or whatever with your dried powder to snaffle up as & when you have the chance haha =D

My friend uses straws for this purpose. He puts the dried amp in the straw and uses heat to melt the straw. PM me if you are interested and I'll ask him

Hey man, I feel you. You don't want to get popped and you don't want to get hurt, but this isn't the side of drug use that we handle here on Bluelight. We are about the use of drugs and their direct effect on the body of the user. Cold copping, avoiding the filth and using in a manner that is both safe and fulfilling to you are learned skills. Stay reasonably hydrated and have fun.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.