• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best way to snort dilaudid?

ChronicJ

Greenlighter
Sorry if im asking this in the wrong place I am new here >.< and been dealing with dilaudid for a little while now but still need some understanding haha %)

However what is the best way to snort dilaudid? (only snorting here)
On a 8mg so to say would it be best to make one big line and do it all at once or make multiple lines if so how many and do them within time periods Or all at once? ... I'd like to figure out the best way to get the most out of it.=D
also with the water sniffing trick how long to wait to do it after a line of dilaudid?if the trick works with them..... Also aha >.< I read blowing up the nose faster might just get it into your throat and you don't want it there due to wasting it possibly... you want it in your nose to get the drips after right? So would Slower blowing up the nose to the point where you're getting it up there but not to hard?

best way of snorting stuff is dissolving it in a very small amount of water , rigourously clean your nose , then hold your head upside down and squirt it into your nose and "snort"/inhale through your nose with your head still upside down.

granted it's not much of a party trick but it does help absorption IMO

Snorting was pretty weak when I tried snorting it. I suggest plugging it for better results it will absorb more and have longer lasting effects. Simply get a needless syringe and cold water shake then well you know the rest. I've learned only thing dilaudid is worth buying for is if your willing to plug up your butt or shoot it.

best way of snorting stuff is dissolving it in a very small amount of water , rigourously clean your nose , then hold your head upside down and squirt it into your nose and "snort"/inhale through your nose with your head still upside down.

granted it's not much of a party trick but it does help absorption IMO

So I got a squirt bottle for my geckos haha do you think that would work for the spraying in my nose? I already do that after I do a line I've never mixed water in with it so im not sure like the amount of water and im sure I crush the pill up first then add it in right? And after I do that would i give myself a squirt like every 5-10 minutes you'd say? Or all at once? Sorry kinda new aha and I don't want to waste anything!

Snorting was pretty weak when I tried snorting it. I suggest plugging it for better results it will absorb more and have longer lasting effects. Simply get a needless syringe and cold water shake then well you know the rest. I've learned only thing dilaudid is worth buying for is if your willing to plug up your butt or shoot it.

I only got a squirt bottle aha think that would work? and how much water to a 8mg?

Never mixed opiates with wayer to snort besides cleaning a tutor but common sense would tell me to mix it with just enough ti where its not a paste but liquidy which is not much at all