• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best way to smoke dmt?

^ that's called Chonga. There are all different "recipes" for it. I find it super harsh, and just a different experience than straight DMT, imo.
My favorite way is to just have it in a regular like glass weed pipe, sandwiched between 2 layers of some sort of herb. If you don't like weed, I wouldn't use tobacco that's so harsh, you need to be able to hold your hits in. You can use like blue lotus is my favorite, after weed or damiana works good too.
I love to make a Syrian rue tea, drink that, wait til that kicks in and then smoke the spice. It'll turn your quick 15 minute trip into an intense 45-60 minute experience where you are in hyperspace for like a good 10-15 minutes alone. It let's you really explore that realm. It's absolutely amazing.
God I could totally go for meeting up with some spice elves right now.
<3

Try using Caapi leaves for making changa. It burns really well, similar to cannabis leaf.

I tried the sandwich method the other night. For the first 2 tokes I held the lighter just above the herb and tried not to let the flame touch the herb but use the heat to vape the DMT, this didn't work. The 3rd hit I very carefully lit the herb, this was much more effective and I could feel the effects rapidly.
Guys, when you use the sandwich do you spark the herb a bit and get a lil cherry going? I was worried about burning the DMT.

^I've never done that. Sounds complicated.
Do you come to with foil and a lighter still in your hand, and a tube in your mouth?

That has happened to me, with a lighter and a pipe. Strange sensation.

I tried the sandwich method the other night. For the first 2 tokes I held the lighter just above the herb and tried not to let the flame touch the herb but use the heat to vape the DMT, this didn't work. The 3rd hit I very carefully lit the herb, this was much more effective and I could feel the effects rapidly.
Guys, when you use the sandwich do you spark the herb a bit and get a lil cherry going? I was worried about burning the DMT.

Yep, exactly. Especially letting the herb the cherry a bit.

^I've never done that. Sounds complicated.
Do you come to with foil and a lighter still in your hand, and a tube in your mouth?
i've never done it alone so there's always a friend there to grab it. honestly, it comes on so fast you have to...

alasdair

I've heard anecdotal things about why you shouldn't heat aluminium foil for vaping things as it releases something toxic....but I haven't read that definitively.

When I use the sandwich method, I get the whole top of the cone lit as quickly as possible then proceed to pull the whole thing through as slowly as I can, relying on the burning weed to vapourise the DMT sandwiched within. Pull too hard and it might get too hot and burn the DMT or simply pull it through and waste it.

Mixing it with a very generous amount of (cigarette) ash and putting it in a pipe with a screen is another option. The flame shouldn't touch it directly. Just enough so the dmt melts and can be vaporised. But even if the flame touches the surface, it wont get to the bottom easily. It just has to been done slowly. No extreme deep breathing. Like in yoga, where there are 3-4 slow deep breathes per minute. Light gentile and inhale slowly, the vapors wont be too harsh.

Where i am from crack is not common. People will smoke "base" - aka cocaine cooked with ammonia. I never smoked cocaine. But the people i know, would just handle dmt as like base (with great success), because they didn't knew what to do else with it.