Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best way to smoke dmt?

mazzoj

Greenlighter
i've smoked it out of a bong with tobacco, my friends add it to bud but i don't like bud

i've also tried out of a crack pipe, but it was harsh so i stopped smoking it because i wasn't sure if that was normal

do you smoke it the exact same way as ice?

Meth pips work the best

crack pipes, with the chore boy, are even better IMO, even if the smoke is harsh

DMT smoke usually is

although a lot of the DMT using population looks down on crack

still the best bang for the buck unless you want to go to the effort of making that "machine" thing

which is still basically a glorified crack pipe

Thanks, does it crystalize or you just keep smoking, do you twirl it?

if referring to a crack pipe you can twirl it, not really necessary I don't think, or keep smoking, the DMT will melt and start to saturate the chore boy and you can hit it again from there
if referring to a meth pipe it smokes more or less just like MA

I prefer to use a bucket bong, and the "sandwich" method between two layers of herb.
This way, you can burn/vape the whole dose, and you're not at risk of coughing and losing part of your hit of you dont get it completely right.
"Crack pipes" to most australians are "meth" or "oil" pipes to statesiders, and ive had some bad experiences with caustic fumes with these, so i try to avoid them. A bit of choreboy, as mentioned might help though.
But me, pack it in a bucket and make sure i don't let the flame hit the bowl; just hold it above and pull slowly.

"Crack pipes" to most australians are "meth" or "oil" pipes to statesiders, and ive had some bad experiences with caustic fumes with these, so i try to avoid them. A bit of choreboy, as mentioned might help though.

Oh good to clarify. I'm up late and didn't realize where I was posting ;)

When I say crack pipe in the US sense I'm referring to this:

20131002_133930.jpg

Not this:

1414208861899_Image_galleryImage_HOUSTON_Texas_A_teacher_a.JPG
which is a meth pipe or in head shop-ese an "essential incense oil vaporizer" lololol

do aussies have choreboy?

it's a sort of copper wire scrubber for washing dishes

product-copper.ashx

don't get the kind with soap or chemicals in it lol

in the hood in the US they sell it right next to paper flowers who's packaging is in glass i.e. an excuse to sell a friggin crack pipe

gotta love it

I think aust "steel wool" is much the same as chore, but ive never used it for this purpose...

I've read things warning against the use of steel wool for these kinds of things. Something about heating it and nasty shit coming off. Small chance I'm getting this mixed up with aluminium foil, which I know to be ill-advised to vape from, but something tells me I've read this specifically regarding steel wool.

Chore is copper but it's probably not any good for you either

Yeah that was the first thing I noted - it's copper, not steel alloy.

Anyway, on topic - my best results for smoking DMT were actually sandwiched between fresh weed in a cone, smoked through a bong. I can't really say dosage as it was eyeballed lol, so neither can I really comment on whether it "felt" as intense as the amount used should feel so who knows if it were efficient, however I'd guess it was 30-40mg max.

Weed in the bottom of the cone was pressed in fairly tight, leaving only a small crater in the top to place the DMT. On top of the DMT I pressed a little more weed, ensuring to insulate/buffer the DMT. When I lit the cone, I made sure to keep the flame as far away from the material as possible, and to only hold it there long enough for the weed to catch. From there I inhaled VERY slowly and steadily, so as to not burn the DMT or pull it through too quickly as waste it. Inhale the entire cone in one long slow pull, and hold it until the sudden sensation that I don't actually have anything in my lungs to exhale (this is the first sign of body load for me). Then exhale.

My 2c

İndcitally, İ prefer 4-aco-Dmt anyway, for all manner of reasons

So different, so much more ttanscsenant (ror permitting)

But i live dimitry, dont get me wrong. Especially when LSD starts tailing off enough to make vapring dmt within the grounds of comprensive. Hyperacape esures...

Sounds a bit like 'Hyperacape' is already well and truly 'esuring' there spacejunk :p

Woah, phone typing looks like tryp-typing.

The really disturbing thing is that i was sober when i wrote that.

I don't like using meth pipes because it is the last thing I see before blastoff and it has so many bad memories associated with them that I always freak out.

I don't mind the weed+sandwich+bong method but pot is known to cloud/alter the effects.

While I've never used one, a machine seems like the way to go. If I have it again I'll be using one.

I smoked it through a bong between two layers of tobacco and still coughed up horribly trying to hold the smoke in. The drug itself was fun, but smoking it felt like inhaling volcanic fumes, don't think I could do it again.

^^^ that happened to me once or twice (actually a FUCKLOAD of times when using a vape and balloon, which is really weird).

I put it down to "the DMT gods spanking me for abusing their gift" lol

This why i prefer a bucket.
You can vaporise the whole hit, separate to the inhaltion process - so you can inhale at your own pace.
You dont blow half of it by coughing, like a pipe or bong.

Enhanced leaf. Dissolve an amount of freebase DMT into a solvent of your choice inside of a shot glass - acetone, isopropyl alcohol, ethanol/methanol - then add an amount of inert leafy material (rough cut peppermint leaves and/or mullein work perfecty), stir, allow the solvent to slowly evaporate and dry completely. Now you have DMT infused peppermint leaves ready to smoke out of a standard metal cone piece in a regular bong, just as you would cannabis. Just go easy with the lighter, don't torch it, just get it going and pull slowly. Most people recommend to use 1g of DMT to 1g of leaf which is a 1:1 ratio, making 2 grams of smokable product. Thus 100mg of the enhanced leaf would equal 50mg of the freebase crystal.

I have found this the best way of consuming freebase DMT, personally. :)