Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best way to potentiate endone?

Tylerdurd3n7

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I have 50mg of endone and am in need of advice as the best way to get a decent 'bang for my buck' as I have a pretty high tolerance. I have a pretty much unlimited supply of panadeine forte, tramadol (both 50mg and 150mg Sr) as well as Vallium. The Endone however I only get on the odd occasion, 100mg total max.
On a usual day I'll take 300m+ of PF plus 300 tramadol SR, always on an empty stomach. But have been known to take a lot more relatively frequently.

Had 50mg yesterday with 150mg codeine and 250mg tramadol. On an empty stomach and was a little bummed out. No rush or big opiate 'hug' just a little buzz. I've tried taking vallium to potent but does very little for me.

I've been reading that antihistamines such as Phenergan can help along with some fatty acids like fish oil. I've also noticed a little bounce with grapefruit juice but I went through a big phase of CWE and GF juice and just thinking about it makes me gag these days.

Any help ASAP would be awesome as these puppies are burning a hole in my pocket and probably won't last much longer lol. Cheers.

You need to reset your tolerance level or it is wasted for no real effect as you described , building a tolerance sucks and you find you will need more for less effect.

Probably not going to happen Funky lol.
I was more so after a specific drug and when to take it. Theres so much conflicting info out there.

I'v tried pretty much everything and personally the only thing I'v found that makes it noticeably better is having it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
I tried with Codeine a few times and felt as if the effects were dampened slightly if anything.
One morning I got very very good effects on less then my usual dose, only thing I had was 5mg Vallium before bed.

My belief is that you have had at least 8hrs since last dose of opiates, your system is just looking for something food/fix and you are probably already in that early morning sleepy daze.

Shit, 50mg would knock me into the world of fuzzy, glorious itchiness, i have little to no tolerance however.

I dont think there's anything that you could do that would have a noticeable impact considering your tolerance. not sure if this is bull, and have no science behind it, but i found that when eating opiates (would already have not eaten for hours, super hungry), i would eat like half a salami stick (the thick italian kind).

Could be major placebo but i thought the large amount of fat in it made my oxy/codeine etc have stronger effects...who knows...

Well, after my post I continued to read and amongst the conflicting reports I found that a lot of ppl recommend Benadryl and an antacid before taking any opoide and then Phenergan after they kick in. So i tried that on Saturday with a box of PF and had a half decent buzz up but didn't last as long as normal only a few short hours so again I was disappointed. I have been really patient and only min dosing as much as possible (to treat Cronic pain and addiction) and I've been doing that for past few days. Prob gonna hit it today so ill can the Phenergan this time and see what happens.

Phenergan doesn't potentiate oxy. It just acts alongside it causing drowsiness, a common side effect of opioids.

You need to lower your tolerance if you don't want to jump on the bandwagon. Joking aside, if you have chronic pain problems you should see a dr.

Hi guys,

I have 50mg of endone and am in need of advice as the best way to get a decent 'bang for my buck' as I have a pretty high tolerance. I have a pretty much unlimited supply of panadeine forte, tramadol (both 50mg and 150mg Sr) as well as Vallium. The Endone however I only get on the odd occasion, 100mg total max.
On a usual day I'll take 300m+ of PF plus 300 tramadol SR, always on an empty stomach. But have been known to take a lot more relatively frequently.

Had 50mg yesterday with 150mg codeine and 250mg tramadol. On an empty stomach and was a little bummed out. No rush or big opiate 'hug' just a little buzz. I've tried taking vallium to potent but does very little for me.

I've been reading that antihistamines such as Phenergan can help along with some fatty acids like fish oil. I've also noticed a little bounce with grapefruit juice but I went through a big phase of CWE and GF juice and just thinking about it makes me gag these days.

Any help ASAP would be awesome as these puppies are burning a hole in my pocket and probably won't last much longer lol. Cheers.

What you want is a CYP3A inhibitor that will interfere with the enzyme thus allowing for greater amounts of the endone to be metabalised into oxymorphone, which binds to your κ-opioid receptors

CYP3A Inhibitors
Ketoconazole
Itraconazole
Fluconazole
Cimetidine
Clarithromycin
Erythromycin
Troleandomycin
Grapefruit juice

I would probably hazard the safest of all those is the last one but if you're having trouble stomaching it (which is entirely why I stopped codeine, CWE and rikodeine) then you only really have two other options.

1. Have a break,

2. Take a TLR4 inhibitor (kinda hard to find) to reduce the amount of proinflammatory cytokines, which are the primary factor responsible for tolerance. Stop TLR4 from activating and you basically stop getting opiate / dope sickness after your last dose and you'll have little tolerance and your endone will be highly effective at low doses.

ibudilast is an inhibitor in trial at the moment.

Thanks Chugs. Will do a bit of homework on that.
Are you saying that diphenhydramine has little to no purpose?

An empty stomach is the best potentiator. It'll hit the hardest and fastest that way.

If you aren't afraid of sticking things up your butt, then try plugging. Plugging works very nicely too.

An empty stomach is the best potentiator. It'll hit the hardest and fastest that way.

If you aren't afraid of sticking things up your butt, then try plugging. Plugging works very nicely too.

Fuck me...I plugged some liquid morphine (not for IV'ing) and holy shit I was so insanely high. Obviously I fucked up my dosing but the way it hit. I've never had pure morphine in that way. I was like constantly on the nod with no way to control myself.

How did you go about clearing your bowel out before plugging. The issue is have is I'm constantly constipated due to the about of opoids I take and don't want to waste anything getting sucker up into my shit

IME, amitriptyline (Endep), phenergan, paracetamol or tropane alkaloid-containing meds like Buscopan can potentiate them. But lowering your tolerance is probably the best bet. Easier said than done I know!

How did you go about clearing your bowel out before plugging. The issue is have is I'm constantly constipated due to the about of opoids I take and don't want to waste anything getting sucker up into my shit
Ducolax, an otc stool softener. It gets thing moving overnight. An enema. High fibre diet and exercise.

Ha, ducolax will make you spray shit every fucking where.

Listen to Chugs and Hotgirls...

Failing that, just accept the fact that you need more and double up on that shit. The best way to potentiate oxycodone is by taking more oxycodone. Sorry to put it like that, but there it is. IME, opiate tolerance goes up in steps. Not so much gradually, but suddenly you need twice as much to get high. If you want to get stoned on opiates, be honest with yourself and triple the dose and enjoy yourself until you are fucked. That's how it is.

EDIT: anyone who wants to see into the future of opiate dependence, PM me.

Last edited:
It doesn't do that to me but, I'm on high doses of narcotics. It keeps me regular. I don't need it everyday of course and wouldn't recommend to take it daily, just when you've been blocked up for a few days.