• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Best way to avoid physical dependence

this will depend considerably on your actual treatment needs. How are your anxiety levels? Benzos can be bad but they can also save lives. What dose your doctor prescribed to you?

I mean, if you are really bad, i would take it everyday, however, alternating the dosages: 1 mg one day and in the subsequent day 0.5 mg and then 1 mg again

But 4 mg of alprazolam or 20-30 of valium is way too much for sure. This will be the worst parameter for the creation of dependence.

Each person is a person, I do not like K-pin and I do not like valium as well. They make me pessimistic. I would rather Xanax. It also kills my feelings but it does not turn them into pessimism. but take care, when things come down to addiction, it is the worse. It is better to choose do not play with it recreationally.
I was rx Valium but I chose to not fill it after 4/6 weeks of every other or 2-3 days on a row use . I didn’t become dependent and I was taking 30-40mg

Now I just use benzos on very bad days or recreationally . I don’t want to take it every day ... I would rather suffer with anxiety .

So could be 1-2 a week or 1 every two weeks

I like xans and kpin. valium and temazapam makes me irritable and agitated esp if I go above 20mg

Only thing I don’t like about xans is the memory blanks etc