• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Best way of making a "tooter"

SkeletalLamper

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Just a quick question about smoking brown. As im sure you all know once your out theres a load left in the tooter which you can smoke.

I was wondering if anyone has a specific way of making there tooter so its easier to smoke?A guy i smoked it with once showed me a way of folding it so when you unwrapped it all the tar was in the middle and away from the edges.

I've had a pop at trying to remember how he did it and although the method ive used is better than the old way i did it i still dont think its the right way he showed me.

I hope this makes sense lol

Peace
SL

How about just using a straw, then cutting it and scraping it after it's covered in resin?

Maybe I'm not understanding your question?

try this....

put maybe 5 DROPS of water in your tooter. plug it on both ends and shake well. Then pour out water on a completely flat glass surface. evaporate the water in the microwave for just a few seconds and whats left is a brown dry resin. scrape it with a razor blade and SNORT it or smoke.

How about you just DONT SMOKE YOUR HEROIN......snort that shit man(or plug it).

Smoking is a waste.....a big waste.....i dont care how good you think you are at doing it.

It also is doing serious damage to your lungs.
I know snorting hurts your nose but not nearly as much as smoking hurts your lungs

seems like if itd be pretty easy to figure out how to fold it so the residue would be in the middle. But i always use a straw and just pinch it so all the powder falls out or if im real desperate ill cut it open and scrape it clean

Smoking is a waste.....a big waste.....i dont care how good you think you are at doing it.

I know snorting hurts your nose but not nearly as much as smoking hurts your lungs

I do my drugs how i want.

I didnt realise this was mainly american over here, if i had i wouldnt of wasted my time.

Peace

yea cause im sure theres a big difference between american junkies and british junkies.. besides oral hygiene. 8)

yea cause im sure theres a big difference between american junkies and british junkies.. besides oral hygiene. 8)

One big difference, IIRC, is that British junkies usually get powder heroin base which is ideal for smoking but which needs citric acid or the like to make it ready for injection or snorting. So it doesn't surprise me that a British junkie would be more inclined to "chase the dragon" than an American junkie with access to powdered heroin HCL.

try this....

put maybe 5 DROPS of water in your tooter. plug it on both ends and shake well. Then pour out water on a completely flat glass surface. evaporate the water in the microwave for just a few seconds and whats left is a brown dry resin. scrape it with a razor blade and SNORT it or smoke.

Would the end product for this be injectable? Maybe not sanitary but minus the microwave part?

isnt most smack over here (england) no good for snorting cause it's a different grade? like freebase so its not water soluble?

if that's the case then why not try the straw thing mentioned above, that sounds better than foil or whatever

The best tooter is a piece cut off of a hollow pic pin, they last along time and resin seems to build up quickley in them.

Fold the piece of foil, like you were doing, at each side (fold about an inch or so, so you've got a little space on each side).
That way you'll be able to smoke the residue and all will be cushtie ;)
You might just need to practice a few times to get it exactly how you want it :)

isnt most smack over here (england) no good for snorting cause it's a different grade? like freebase so its not water soluble?

if that's the case then why not try the straw thing mentioned above, that sounds better than foil or whatever

I've read that too, but I've also done it and it has worked fine. I've gotten very high with only a small amount, though I do have very little tolerance.

Nah it's fine to snort :) It's when it comes to IVing that you need to add, as mentioned, Citric Acid to make it water soluble.
It is made to smoke though.

I'm not sure how many people who use heroin are thinking about the "serious damage" they are causing.

how bout u buy a glass tooter... that way u could jus heat it up and smoke the resin with out cutting and scraping.

Hi all,

Just a quick question about smoking brown. As im sure you all know once your out theres a load left in the tooter which you can smoke.

I was wondering if anyone has a specific way of making there tooter so its easier to smoke?A guy i smoked it with once showed me a way of folding it so when you unwrapped it all the tar was in the middle and away from the edges.

I've had a pop at trying to remember how he did it and although the method ive used is better than the old way i did it i still dont think its the right way he showed me.

I hope this makes sense lol

Peace
SL

hey mate I know just that way your mate showed you, as my mate showed me and its the best way for collecting smoke and smoking it, al try and think of a way to show you:)

Pinch the middle of said tooter slightly, this helps to secure it if a cigarette paper isn't handy. But more importantly, it helps collect more resin. Doing this along with burning the collected resin back after every 6 or 8 lines by gently heating the end of the tooter will greatly increase the amount of collected resin. It also makes the resin easier to work with when collecting it together into one big ass beetle! Using these techniques when smoking will easily reward me with a nice 0.2g sized beetle after smoking 3 bags with said tooter!