• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants best was to crush up adderall beads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ haha, f13nd replied to a thread he discovered in his search results...

ive done that before. when i was fucked up....

at least someone finally noticed

There's tons of ways to do it. My preferred way is to put the beads on something like a cd case, then to place a baggy (that isn't statically charged, not ziplock) on top of the beads to prevent them from flying everywhere. Then take a bic lighter and rock the side of it back and forth apply lots of pressure to pulverize the beads. Once you have it crushed up well, flick the bag with your finger to get the little bit of powder that may have stuck to it off. Lick the bag if you're a fiend. ;) To further crush the beads, use a razor blade. I'm not saying this is the best way so don't anyone whine to me that their way is better, but it's easy and it works.

Another way that hasn't been mentioned that I've never tried but I'm sure would work:
Wrap the beads up in a coffee filter or 2.
put it on a hard surface and hit it with a hammer a few times
carefully open the coffee filter and lick up the powder

Lizard24 said:
I use one of those little tubs of Carmex to crush pills. If its a solid pill, I will use the indented bottom to crack the pill up into fragments. Then grind the lid side in a circular motion over the fragments or spansules. This only takes a few seconds and you get a really fine powder out of it. I've never understood using lighters or the credit card thing. Seems too complex and like too much work to me.

Holy shit I do the EXACT same thing. I also carry around the pills in the Carmex tin.

i use a shot glass and the top of a tube of mascara (kind of home made mortal-pistole thing here) and grind it all up. then pour the powder onto a surface, use a credit card to break any stray beads and then use the card to push the now powder back into the pill.

To save everybody time, effort, bead,etc. The best way to crush any pill is to get a pill crusher. It will crush anything with a few simple twists. Using a Mortar & pestle comes in second but even then some beads will fly and why bother when the pill crusher is usually twice as cheap.

Yeah, I'm continually baffled as to why people still attempt to Rube Goldberg the situation when you can buy a very efficient pill crusher at the drug store for like 4 dollars.

stimulant said:
It's also fun to watch people just snort the beads.

Reminds me of the first time I ever ran into adderall. I was in high school and this kid had a bunch of em that he had been prescribed for ADD. He opened one up and poured the beads onto the lunchroom table and snorted them all in one huge line. He started sneezing uncontrollably for at least 5 minutes, this is what he looked like afterwards :X
Good times =D

I used to do this with my old Kadian script that came in bead form.

I don't know if you have alot of prescription bottles (or just bottles in general) laying around but back in the day I did. I had one bottle that was just big enough to fit another bottle that was just small enough, inside it. I would dump the beads in the bigger bottle, put the smaller bottle inside it, and push down twist the smaller bottle.. I loved this over anything because it was quick, effective, but the best part was no beads flying around ;).

(Also, love that this is a 5 year old thread, lol.)

The mortar and pestle is best as has been said. I have one with the unglazed ceramic type surface that works great. Its slight abrasiveness catches some of it but can easily be dissolved in water.

Pouring the beads into a spoon, then putting another spoon on top of the beads, and then press down/twist the top spoon works quickly. If you aren't in a hurry though, folding a piece of wax paper (or another thick paper) a few times, pouring the beads into the paper fold, and then crushing with pliers is effective.

Piece of paper and lighter has always worked for me. I find they work quicker when I just chew them.

Adderall XR uses the Microtel ion exchange resin time rls method. Crushing the beads will defeat a bit of the time rls, but not all of it!

I always used a piece of paper and something like a shot glass. Do this as long as you feel necessary, but be careful not to rip the paper (I find wax paper to work well IME). After they are all crushed up I run a card over it as if cutting lines, but I pull on the card VERY gently. This seems to collect the wax and leave most of the powder behind. Repeat this until you only see wax left.

Then I usually try to recrush a few times just to make sure I got as much as possible. When this is finished I was always left with (off)white powder. This can then be capped and swallowed, simply tasted straight, or sniffed. The key with this method is to not push too hard when "straining" out the wax. For me it always separates quite easily.

jesus this thread is 6 years old and its on the front page...ohh my god...this isssss

completely useless!!!

i just had to be in it hehe its like a time vault...

Crush xr beads

I use the folding up the beads in paper only instead of a lighter etc I use some nice wide tipped pliers and slowly work my way over the surface area. after that I just dissolve it in some warm almost hot water in a shot glass but of course you can refine it with a razor blade to snort if your that crazy about snorting it personally the rush isnt my thing but it does fuck ya up

mortar and pestle is the best way, imho.

this thread is ages old, though.

I've been using a shot glass and screwdriver handle for the past two days, and it's safe to say that's the second best method. The first best is a pull crusher that you get from like rite aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.