Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best value reagent testing kits in Australia

R

ragee

Yes, I know this has been done to death before. I'm just looking for the best value ecstasy testing kits from legit websites that can be delivered to Australia. Could someone point me in the right direction?
I've looked at chemicalgeneration and ez-test but neither give the volume of their products and both seem to be simarly priced.

Thanks! :)

Do these tests on show amphetamines/mdma type chemicals? Can you test for opiates with them? Im sure I could find the answer in 10 secs research but Im lazy.

Does anyone know any decent alternatives to Ez-Test.com.au or are their overpriced kits the only option now? The mega thread is years out of date now.

We are allowed to post links to these as long as the store sells nothing other than reagents so post away.

Kronic must know as he seems to be well informed.

That is an excellent source at a great price and available locally. Unfortunately though we can't link to auction sites.

It would be good to somehow work out how to get this info to the community without breaking the BLUA. I can't figure out how to do it though.

Are we allowed to even say the search terms?

Just do a google... Value is out the window with anything to do with this kind of thing. Pop into your local sex shop and ask around. Getting fresh kits is the main issue.

I generally don't worry about price and go with the ez test kits. Reliable, disposable, and ez. As for value, forgedabboudit!

Yeah i know you're not.. But like you mentioned, i couldn't bothered to work out all the steps on getting to that link :)

Hopefully it stays up long enough for a few people to see

The price on the one mentioned tonight is the best I have ever seen for the whole kit.

I didn't even think about the freshness. That used to be my major gripe with these things.

Apparently these kits are very new to the market, only been around for a few months i think and the only way you get to/purchase them is via that link unfortunately.

Yes, I know this has been done to death before. I'm just looking for the best value ecstasy testing kits from legit websites that can be delivered to Australia. Could someone point me in the right direction?
I've looked at chemicalgeneration and ez-test but neither give the volume of their products and both seem to be simarly priced.

Thanks! :)

The test kits on chemicalgeneration are filled pretty much all the way up to the top if you buy off their website, whereas in the past i've found if you buy the same ones in a shop, 1.The bottle is only half filled. 2. Overpriced. 3. Who knows how long they've been sitting in the shop for, as I used to always buy them & they didn't last very long at all.

I was talking to the guy from the auction site and he says that he will have a website up an running soon. I'll post it up when it happens.

I was talking to the guy from the auction site and he says that he will have a website up an running soon. I'll post it up when it happens.

And here it is guys. The site is now up and running. The guy that runs it is a great guy. Check it out if you need Reagents. I recommend this business over Ez-Test.com.au.

I have full permission to post this link:

http://ecstasypilltest.com/default.aspx?nm=1