• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Best type of CAR INSURANCE w/ someone who has DUI's

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
all, what is the best insurance company for someone w/ 2 DUI's? I have been searching a lot of local but wondering i there if a good deal out there and maybe, just maybe, I can get something done, ya know!? it would be fucking great.

any advice or direction would be great; esp. since I have 2 DUI's but I barely drunk.. drugs on the other hand, well, yea, I do a lot of thosel

I don't think this is really the forum to ask this on? It really depends on where you're located.

If you have multiple DUIs, the fact of the matter is you're not going to be able to get a good deal on insurance...

From friends I've heard that Foremost was an okay company. I know at least one guy who has a couple DUIs and runs his insurance through there. Apparently they'll try to upsell you, so be weary.

they moved this thread, so I guess I am the same. why was this moved?

If you have multiple DUIs, the fact of the matter is you're not going to be able to get a good deal on insurance...

Word. I'm in the same boat and thus far I'm just plain shit outta luck, sorry man. Although I only have one DUI..

As far as I'm aware all the states require a minimum of liability insurance. The insurance commisioner of each state requires companies that do business in that state to have a high risk pool for people in your situation Boston. Needless to say your going to be high risk and premiums will reflect that accordingly. One way to lower your costs is to have a higher deductible.
Skip comprehensive coverage or just buy an old beater to drive until your record is clear. Been there and it sucks.
Don't drink/drug while driving people. Just sayin.

already got the insurance; its progressive - I live in East Boston - 2005 Acura TL 3.2 - $345/mo with 600 down for 6 month plan. yes, a lot of money but better than taking Uber everywhere I go.

progressive was the ONLY one willing to take me w/ the record I got.

That's not even that bad imo. How many miles per year is that?

I pay almost 150/month and I have pretty much a clean record on tickets and accidents.

Word. I'm in the same boat and thus far I'm just plain shit outta luck, sorry man. Although I only have one DUI..

This. Consequences of one's actions. Just part of getting a DUI.

this really is in no way the right forum for this.