• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Best town in the US to get in treatment?

Purposefull

Bluelighter
I've been to a few, Dallas area, Ohio and Indiana.. I'm just wondering what cities folks consider the best for getting in treatment and most affordable while on the subject.. It doesn't do much good to travel to a town if you gotta live on the streets.. I'm too old for street living anymore..

Carbondale, CO. Jaywalker Lodge in the Roaring Fork Valley just outside of Aspen. It is not the most affordable place to get treatment. But there is a large recovery community in the valley.

Luckily I'm a veteran. Went to the Prescott AZ va treatment facility for a 97 day stint. Best va in the country and next month, I'll be 10 months clean from opiates and alcohol.

I'm in Saint paul/Minneapolis area. It's good lots of rehabs and a really large recovery community

The Dunes in Easthampton , NY !! At the Beach, small very affluent community, 3 hours outside of NYC, small and expensive

I've been to a few, Dallas area, Ohio and Indiana.. I'm just wondering what cities folks consider the best for getting in treatment and most affordable while on the subject.. It doesn't do much good to travel to a town if you gotta live on the streets.. I'm too old for street living anymore..

Minneapolis, MN

We got the name ‘land of 10,000 treatment centers’ for a reason!

I found a decent treatment facility in Columbia, SC. Staff are fine people, the place is clean and I have weekly take-homes..Best part? Uncle Sugar pays for it all. Your tax dollars are hard at work getting me clean..