• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best substitute for Heroin

yea, pst, or codein if u can find a way to get sizurp(purple drink) If u take some benzo and muscle relaxers help alot

oohcow said:
there is no substitute.

Listen to this man. The only thing I can think of that comes even close to how good dope is, would be oxy or dilaudid, which as already been mentioned.

Nothing can really compare to good dope, there is nothing like it :D

best sub for heroin? i reckon go into a ket hole wilst pissed on a tab of acid and a pill LOLOLOL

Well, all depends on that what do you mean by the substitute for heroin, what exactly are you looking for? I guess that you're searching similar effects, and looking after something which has nearly the same effects as heroin has (ie. you are not looking for substitution therapy for heroin addiction)...

It'd be morphine of course, because morphine is the core of heroin or the mother of heroin, and all the heroin is in itself nothing but acetylated morphine And heroin is simply synthesized from morphine by adding two acetyl groups to morphine molecule; and thus another name for heroin is diacetylmorphine.

All the primary effects of heroin are caused by the molecule of morphine, because human body removes the acetyl groups quickly, or acetyl groups will break down after heroin reach the brain... and thus although the double acetyl group is like a vehicle or turbine which transports morphine molecule to your brain faster and delivered it through BBB, then in fact, heroin is plain prodrug, because before there are effects on CNS, diacetylmorphine has undergone the deacetylation process in the human body and transformed to morphine.

It is true that heroin has differing effects thn morphine, and it causes less histamine release etc side-effects, and is more powerful than morphine at mg basis. Still morphine has also some pharmacological advantages... one is its longer duration.

And heroin has one, main problem over every other problems related to it, and that is its illegality in the most of countries. And although that could notcause any pharmacological effect, it is horrible practical and juridical problem. It is practically impossible to get or to find legal heroin from where ever, with the exception of some countries where there are some bizarre ways to get heroin more or less legally.

The legality thing makes heroin problematic so that it makes, many people bit hesitant to take heroin, some not wanting heroin... and a few never even thinking about taking it.

Dilauladid is the best opiate in my eyes. Real dilauladid from a vial. It gives you a energetic opiate high like oxycodone but still lets you nod like morphine. It makes you feel so incredibly good.

A hot blonde nurse injecting you wish this stuff, =heaven, then they push you in a wheel chair haha. God that's when I wasn't on any drugs. Yesterday I went to the ER from having a transientischemic attack ("small stroke"). Was treated like shit and had the worst experience of my life.

So I would recomend you man up and get some H. Just try it out. Snort it. Your in a good country for it, also you wont get addicted after the first time, you will probably just feel dizzy and get a little sick.

It's like a fine wine. It gets better the more you do it, until it gets bad.

I think we decided heroin is more than simply a prodrug. Esp tar, which contains a good amount of 06MAM and 6-AM. Eitherway, heroin has more to it than just a huge morphine rush.

^

6-MAM and 6-AM are the same thing; 6-monoacetylmorphine and 6-acetylmorphine. Think about it.

They are considered impurities anyway, if you had pure heroin then it would simply be a pro-drug; 6-MAM and 3-MAM would just happen to be two of the metabolites aside from morphine. 6-MAM is active, not sure about 3-MAM but I assume it would be.

In response to the original question, I've found Oxycontin to be satisfactorily comparable, at least in terms of its discernible effects. As several people have already stated though, very little truly compares to H...

I think it would be a bad Idea for him to try heroin seeing as how he's so opiate naive. He has absolutely no idea of how potent the shit he might get off the street is, let alone if it contains fent or other shit.

The "safest" alternative would be as I said some kind of pharmaceutical opiate.
I named a few and I'll repost them for you.

Again the only way for you to truly know the greatest substitute for heroin would be to try heroin and all the alternatives I named.
This is not safe for someone who's opiate naive.

Pharmaceutical alternatives for H are hydromorphone (Dilaudid), fentanyl, oxycodone(Oxycontin & Perc, and pethidine/meperidine (Demerol).

Now I don't remember if you said it has to be something you cann get without a script?

If so you're kinda shit out of luck as far as a close "substitute" would go.

You can order kratom which isn't near as good as even shitty heroin.
Then you could order some poppy pods and make poppy tea.
Also pales in comparison to heroin.

You can find information on the latter by googling "Poppy tea".

You can order poppy pods off the internet.

Another thing you can order is "dode" which is poppy pods that have been crushed and powdered to make a poppy tea like drink.

Poppy tea and kratom should be taken with caution, there has been accounts of deaths related to overdose because the tea contains morphine, codeine and other opiates. Potency varies from batch to batch so always use caution when using both of the aforementioned substances. Always consume small amounts to test the potency.

You can also buy codeine products online in some countries so that is also a viable replacement.

But like I said none of these will come close to heroin or any of the pharms I mentioned.

Peace,

-Akomplice