• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Best stimulant RC - Study Aid

I never post here, but this topic is really interesting. I got ritalin on script.
But for the final exams I prefer the 2FA and 2FMA. But almost never use the 2FMA because the effects linger too long ... in your sleep, and the next day.
If I study a whole day on 2FA, about 2 to 3 doses in a day. I can't feel anything the next day.
If I study a whole day on 2FMA, only one dose in the morning, I can still feel the use the next day . ..
I couldn't agree more, with 2fa I can get my writing done or whatever in 3h and at night I don't need any benzos to sleep.
All long acting stims are flawed that way. 2fma might be good to study and write all day but it doesn't always give me this magic focus but more this physically driven feeling of NE release compared to 2fa.
And about a month of studying non stop on 2fma fucked me up. I would have needed a 3 week vacation in the sun somewhere. The feeling of emptiness lasted at least for 4 weeks.

For wakefulness and energy all day, modafinil is a lot more benign when you don't get side effects from it.