• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs best stimulant for learning?

Arriviste

Greenlighter
hello, theres one thing i wish to learn and tried to do so long time ago with some RC, effects?i was studyin, reading, trying things myself, doing notes, everything was damn interesting (which is good, cause i had the motivation to do more research, study every single thing i dont know yet, and even enjoy it a lot) but that lasted quite short as during the rest (major part) of stimulation i was rather texting friends etc this is how most of the rc ive tried worked for me alike , but im sure there are a lot of people who actually take a sniff/pill and do some brainy work/learning
so im asking you for the right one which would make u open dem books/pc and read stuff and enjoy it like you take a sniff with friends or girl.

I've tried many, many different stimulants for studying. Adderall was most consistently the most effective for me, but everyone is different.

Meth worked very well as long as you eat it or snort it. If you smoke it the desire to keep smoking and get too tweeked out was too much for me.

MDPV can be somewhat effective as long as you don't take too much. I found it usually left me too scatterbrained, especially when smoked. It was however good as a foundation to stay up all night, with a more focus-centric drug like adderall on top of it. MDPV would leave me very distracted after using it for more than 24 hours straight though.

Vyvanse works a lot like adderall but not quite as in-your-face speedy or euphoric. In a way that's good, but there is something about the euphoria that helps me stay interested in what I'm learning.

What I have found from using all these is the importance of sleep. Three day stuns you binges just lose effectiveness for learning and retaining knowledge. Your best bet is to study all day, be sure to eat and drink plenty (I'm never hungry while on stimulants so Gatorade, bananas and yogurt are what I always stuck to because they're easy on the stomach and high calories) and get a full night of sleep after a day of cramming.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

A large dose of caffeine. Maybe a low dose of Adderall or Dexedrine but only if you have ADD/ADHD. If you don't have ADD or ADHD, it will just make you spun out and you'll focus on doing everything but studying. Stay safe.

@Priest
I dont have ADD/ADHD. coffeine is not really what im looking for as I drink a lot everyday

@Project
Meth is a little bit too heavy weapon or maybe it just seems so but idk if i wanna step on that boat, (arent rc more soft in general than meth? i think they are). Did you even try mixing Adderall along with a sniff of something? Adderall is supposed to stop people with ADHD from distractions right? Distractions and doing everything except learning is usually something that i get after a sniff of something.

RC's are really not great replacements for ADD/ADHD medications, besides, all the great ones were made illegal a few years ago ('drone, MDPV), IDK, maybe there are some good stims left, but even back in the day, PV as I remember wasn't really great as a study drug as it was so incredibly addictive that I (and I know quite a few others can probably relate to this) focused mostly on just doing more and more PV, until I eventually lost my mind.

In the end you're really better off with amphetamines, at least those have been around for long enough that we KNOW what the side effects are, and how damaging short term/long term use can be, whereas with RC's, we basically become guinea pigs. If all else fails and you're so determined, if your in america at least, you can get benzedrex inhalers containing propylhexadrine in them at almost any pharmacy.

RC's are really not great replacements for ADD/ADHD medications

He's right. Nothing like actual adderall or vyvanse. But if you're looking for an RC that functions similarly check out 3fpm or 4fmph

I say this every time someone asks about stimulants for learning/studying enhancement, but if your study involves writing that you're going to be graded on, non medically necessary stimulants will do more harm than good. They're generally not great for producing good writing in terms of clarity, brevity or grammatical accuracy.

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

Why mess around with less than the best?

Adderall is supposed to stop people with ADHD from distractions right? Distractions and doing everything except learning is usually something that i get after a sniff of something.

No, Adderall is supposed to stop everyone from distractions.

Yes meth is indeed a heavy gun to be using for studying, I was just mentioning it as something I've used. It is very hard to use productively, but in its pure form it is a medically prescribed stimulant under the name Desoxyn.

Personally I hate stimulants and only ever used them to study. I found meth cleaner than adderall, especially when taken orally.

If you aren't looking to binge study on heavy doses of stimulants, your best bet would be a moderate dose of adderall (like 20mg) or an equivalent dose of vyvanse (like 30-40mg) in the morning. Or just stick to caffeine.

Thanks for all replies.
I'll try 3-FTP (the courier should be knocking my door right now) as I have used it before when was searching for meph alternative, didnt expect someone to suggest it for studyin tho., and maybe Adderal someday, but the thing is, 3-FTP is much cheaper and its adding that RC's stim and euphory that will have no place after Adderal, this is why im going for it. tho it made me curious and just cant wait till i get a job so i can try aderral as well n then maybe mix them together must be fun

1-phenyl-2-methylaminopropane.png

Why mess around with less than the best?
1 phenyl 2-methylpropene cant find too much about it (apart from science sites)

1 phenyl 2-methylpropene cant find too much about it (apart from science sites)

"1-Phenyl-2-Methylaminopropane" is another way of writing, in Chemistry-Speak, N-METHyl-Alpha-Methyl-PHenylEThylAMINE.