• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question of the Week Best sex you've ever had?

Easy. The summer my wife and I got engaged we road tripped all over the country. For part of it, we went to Bonnaroo. I dropped a copious amount of acid. She doesn’t do drugs, which is cool with me. We rode the Ferris wheel while I was coming up. Started making out. Things got hot and heavy. We walked and groped our way back to the tent where she proceeded to fuck me unconscious. It was the hardest orgasm I’ve ever had.

What really made it magical was that it set up our sex life and the status of psychedelics within our relationship to this day. We have great, mind blowing sex. I haven’t passed out since. We have had amazing intercourse for more than a decade now.

Idk I've had a lot of good sex, but probably my best sex story is when I got a blowjob, to completion, while in the movie theater watching Shrek 3.
Nice, man. Public sex is fun, don’t ya think?

with a girl i had known from my high school but never really hung out

i was at a house party and had been smoking copious amounts of weed with her and a few other folks. we were also some of the only people dancing. everyone else was just milling around, meanwhile we were both just letting loose (i was not dancing with her in a sexual way at all). a decent chunk of people were laughing at us but i didnt really care. just kept doing me

as the night winds down and people are sitting around ready to pass out, we end up sitting next to each other on a couch. then she loudly says “i wanna tell everybody something… this guy was being himself and having fun. and all y’all did was laugh at him. that’s pretty fucked up”. the room goes quiet. i didn’t really know what to say myself either. i think i muttered a shy thank you or something

a bit later on everyone goes to sleep and we sit there talking. i put my arm around her and she leans in. we end up laying next to each other on the couch. i didn’t wanna make her uncomfortable so i was making i did everything very slowly. she says “so are we just gonna lay here then?” which i understood to be an invitation to kiss her. we make out for a good while. she was an incredible kisser.

again, not wanting to make her uncomfortable i start very slowly moving my hand down her stomach closer to her vagina. she takes my hand and puts it right there, speeding things up. i unbuttoned her pants and start fingering her. this goes on for a while. she was incredibly hot. i’d never been with a girl who takes charge like that.

and believe it or not, i was able to make her finish. i was very inexperienced sexually at this point in my life so that was kind of a big deal for me.

we talked about having sex but neither of us had a condom so we decided to leave it at that.

so yeah ok i guess technically this wasn’t “the best sex i’ve ever had”. but it definitely was the best sexual experience i’ve had

she woke up early the next morning and went home. but not before a long passionate kiss.

i saw her once or twice more at parties but that was really it. she had started dating some guy in the time since that night so nothing ever really came of it.

i think the reason it sticks out in my mind is that she stood up for me at the party that night. that’s not something you see people do very often. definitely won’t forget that one

Best sex I ever had was with this guy (he said he was Serbian) a few years ago. Thick accent, 6' 3" long red hair, pale skin. First time I actually couldn't walk after fucking. Seriously, he claimed to be a spy, and was slightly unbalanced. But he was VERY imaginative and dominant. Taught me a lot of positions...gave off a dangerous vibe. Drank a lot. Total beast.

Last edited:
Idk I've had a lot of good sex, but probably my best sex story is when I got a blowjob, to completion, while in the movie theater watching Shrek 3.
To completion?! Whos been starting blow jobs on you without finishing them?? That's just mean lmao

I dont expect you to really answer lol I was just saying tho

This one girl I'd liked for years and I finally had sex after she came to my sports game that day and holy fuck it was incredible. She turned me temporarily straight. But she was also the first girl to not even be remotely weird about me being trans at all and who just went with it.

It didn't work out cause she wanted to just stay friends and we did, but man that one time was good.

This isnt relating to the topic but speaking of blow jobs in my last post made something occur to me about my first time that happened over 25 years ago. I cant believe I am just now putting this together. My ex husband was also my first boyfriend at 12 years old plus he got my cherry when I was 16. The night it happened he had came and picked me up after I had snuck out of my bedroom window after my parents had went to sleep. We were both laying in the floor watching SNL lol. I was wearing a retainer because I had just had my braces removed. I remember him just randomly asking me if I wanted to take my retainer out then he went and got a paper towel for me to lay it on. At that time I was so nervous that him doing all of that never struck me as odd. But now....WTF? lmao. Who does that? That was also the first time he got his dick in my mouth. He wanted that retainer out of his way. Mofo planned that shit and I fell right for it lmaooo

***if OP doesnt want this here cause its off topic you can delete it and I'll understand and I apologize if so

This isnt relating to the topic but speaking of blow jobs in my last post made something occur to me about my first time that happened over 25 years ago. I cant believe I am just now putting this together. My ex husband was also my first boyfriend at 12 years old plus he got my cherry when I was 16. The night it happened he had came and picked me up after I had snuck out of my bedroom window after my parents had went to sleep. We were both laying in the floor watching SNL lol. I was wearing a retainer because I had just had my braces removed. I remember him just randomly asking me if I wanted to take my retainer out then he went and got a paper towel for me to lay it on. At that time I was so nervous that him doing all of that never struck me as odd. But now....WTF? lmao. Who does that? That was also the first time he got his dick in my mouth. He wanted that retainer out of his way. Mofo planned that shit and I fell right for it lmaooo

***if OP doesnt want this here cause its off topic you can delete it and I'll understand and I apologize if so
Did I read that right? A 28 year old guy deflowering 16 year old braces wearing schoolgirls? Might be considered a bit borderline where I’m from.

16 some meth and a gorgeous girl. We were young snorted the crank would fuck in the motel bed ive never tasted pussy like it first time licking ass . She died last year feel guilty started on the hell of drugs .

Did I read that right? A 28 year old guy deflowering 16 year old braces wearing schoolgirls? Might be considered a bit borderline where I’m from.
nooooo lmao howd you get 28 year old guy? My daddy would have murdered someone lol. But he had just turned 19. He was three years older then me.

nooooo lmao howd you get 28 year old guy? My daddy would have murdered someone lol. But he had just turned 19. He was three years older then me.
Ah: I misread your post. He was your boyfriend at 12 years old. I read it as your 12 years older boyfriend…but I am as high as fuck and shouldn’t be on the internet.

Best sex..

I remember fucking for 8-9hrs one night, that was fun. No drugs, just teenage hormones. Never came though, everything was sore after.

Idk this is a hard question, it’s like asking the best drug or drug experience.. Some were good in some ways, others in others. I will say it’s been a long time since I’ve had sex of that caliber unfortunately :/

-GC

Mine was last summer with this girl I'd met at a rave a couple weeks prior. Was pretty vanilla stuff (at least by my standards) but it felt really fucking good. Probably because I was actually fucking someone who I had chemistry with personality-wise instead of just sexually.
years ago, pretty much this, except we met on the street one night. i stupidly stuck it in without protection... luckily there's plan b and my sti test came back all clear (phew!). we met up a few more times, it was hella passionate and it felt like she was in my head. didn't work out, but i regret nothing.

my current partner, it also feels like she's in my head... going strong for the better part of a decade, and the sex only improves like a good sativa. also, my love for her grows (prolly why the sex ages fine, also from practice).

For a long time I thought the sex I had as a teen with teen girls, about 16, was the best sex possible; it seemed like their raging hormones made them so wild that it simply resulted in great sex as well that they seemed a lot more openminded to experimenting with some of my specific fantasies like threesomes, sex in public places, rape play, swinging,...

However, only about two yrs ago, when I got together with my current gf, I got to know the ultimate sex; first of all we really connect in a special way, on so many various things we share likeminded views and preferences and she is the only person I fully trust... When it comes to sex we share all the same fantasies and while I like to fully dominate a girl in bed she wants to be totally dominated (it always stays respectful), and she really loves to make all my fantasies come true and I share - without hesitating or fear or shame - all my fantasies with her... She also has a lot of sex lingerie and we have some toys (like a panty for her with a vibrating croch that is activated by a remote control that I control and that I activate on specific moments, usually when she is interacting with someone) and some games (like two dice, one that states different actions like touch, kiss, suck,... and one with body parts)...

But what really makes this the ultimate sex for me is that I never before had such intense sexual desire for someone, and I cant fully explain why she turns me on to such great extent and far more than any other girl ever could, she is definitely beautiful but there for sure are way more beautiful girls who in comparison do by figure of speech nothing to me... But I do find her body to be just perfect, her curves are simply perfect, I like curvy women but her body really makes me crazy...

And most of all, and this is what I cant fully explain, she radiates a really very strong, very raw sexuality, and this shows itself in both very obvious things like her curves as well as in very subtle details like the way she can laugh or a certain look on her face or a pose she is sitting, standing or laying in... But it goes beyond that, she has some transcendental sexual quality that make me desire her to the point that I almost have no control over my urges anymore...

Also its simply the best sex I ever had, she looks up a lot of stuff and techniques to pleasure me to the max, like before her I never knew how good it could be to get a handjob, the one that I like the most is when she uses both hands and not stroke my penis but turns around with two hands in opposite directions (I really recommend you let your gf try this out on you) and besides stuff like that we just naturally connect sexually, everything goes automatically as it should...

I dont know to which extent this feeling of ultimate sex is something unique, but since I never experienced anything even comming close to this it feels like something really unique...

We also both are not at all jealous or posessive of one another which I think is something essential...

Typing this got me longing for her big time...

Best sex of my life? With my partner. Like @w01fg4ng said, it’s love that makes all the difference.

Not to mention that we’re trying for a baby, so there’s A LOT of it going on…

I really liked having sex whilst trying for a baby with my partner. For some reason it felt a lot more real, like the gravity of totally unprotected sex was such a turn on. Then there was the pig field when we dropped acid 🤯