• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

The infamous white G spots of '06. And a very random yellow mitsubishi I happened to pick up one day back in '04, for free actually and that pill had me floored for a good 5 hours with powerful warm rushes and insane open and closed eye visuals.

A tie between the Blue Toyotas, and Blue Spaceman.

Both pills gave me the craziest euphoria, and the most insane eye wiggles I've ever had, out of any other pill I've taken. Also, the only pills that did not have a wigged out comedown. The only time I was able to fall asleep easily.

The toyotas were just a little bit stronger.

Toyota
NSFW:
8905.jpg

Spaceman
NSFW:
12199.jpg

these blue super mans without the "S" in the middle. they absolutely REEKED of safrol. But tehy are so damn potent. I was FUCKED really really FUCKED.

For me

G's Up Hoes Down doublestacks
( i had ones cut with meth)

also yellow magnums were fun

^^^ Quadruple stacked! You don't say!!! :D

I'm engulfed in a tie, too many reasons to list right now; but it was either White Adidas(04), or Yellow Yin-yang(03), or White Doves(03).

Ashtonmuffin said:
Platinum Butterflies ( Phoenix, AZ .. probably spring-summer ish 2007 I think )
+1. Pretty equal to pink G-spots of the same year but the pink G-spots were MDA so I think it's more preference between the two. I preferred the pink g-spots, plus they were more sexy. :)

Interesting though I remember the platinum butterflies being extremely hard in density. From everything I've learned the softer the better and with the pink g-spots 10-20% of the pill would crumble when in your pocket with other pills for the night.

i had red bicmans/aol guys two summers ago that made me roll and hallucinate like i never have.

Red Spidermen 08

Mine would be the red spidermen from the Bay in 2008. Pretty intricate press, looked really well done. I double dropped and fuck... It was those that made me need more. And I did the same shit. I called my boy up and bought all he had. And then I shared most of them with my friends.

NSFW:
10702.jpg

Last edited:
As of a couple nights ago it would have to be a white outpressed apple.. actually it may have been light green or pink. it was hard to tell cause i was at the club, but one had me absolutely floored. I felt like i was peaking for 3 hours, just off of one, and the whole roll lasted at least 5. Wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of those again. 10/10

quad stacked blue butterflies w/ the pokeball stamp on the back!
had them this summer and never found them again.... :(

Mr. White said:
Whita Bacardi (Perth, Western Australia)

Had one on a full stomach and its was far better than any other pill i'd had on an empty one.

Same here man, best pills i've ever had.. felt stronger then the white hearts.