• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best roll you have eaten?

Beige RN's from a few years ago and probably blue sky's... I don't consider rolls any good though.

Only pure MDMA... I look forward to the day when pills aren't made anymore and their is only MDMA crystals available!

Doves in 04. No wait, speckled Rolex's last year I think. Man, those were evil.

i had some red buddhas that were pretty weak...

newer ones around right now that are bomb..
green naked ladies
white dogs (i think they were dogs) with purple glitter in them
green xbox
red playboys... (took those for prom.... wow... best night of my life, i rolled for hours....

[[[[by the way.... is it true that the white ones are usually the strongest? cuz i barely got hold of my first white pills not long ago and they were bomb]]]]

aBakes said:
Blue Playboys. Only bad thing is it felt like 20 minutes when in fact, it was 3 hours.

most definitelyyyy the blue playboys were good.

try orange LVs.
white dogs with purple sparkles.
green naked ladies.

bad pills>> red buddhas.

Back in the day: doves and blue dolphins

Last year: sunflowers and old g-ladies before they got copy catted

This year: blue transformers and orange buddhas

Last year: blue dolphins were mindblowing in the bay Area.
This Year: Blue dolphins are speedy or tainted, but Green Ladies (Mudflap girls, depending on who you ask) are the best I've had so far.

Let's see...

Green Spades of '05
Blue Scorpions of '05
Blue Cherries(outpressed) at end of '05, beginning of '06.
Pink/red X7's of '05/'06

Man, you know, I ate so many good pills in my day, and I can't go on and list them all, that would simply take my poor frazzled mind the whole day to remember. Thanks to eating 400+ pills over the past 3 1/2 years, I'm just not as quick as I used to be.

Those are the ones that stand out the most, though.

Orange eyes, I had never heard anything about them again, they were only around once, and they were profound.

GREEN CHAMPAGNES from 2004. absolUTELY fucking ridiculous. I honestly cant even understand what was in those, but whatever it was I rolled out of the walls had out of body experiences, etc (and i was still an e vet at the time) from these. Every thought felt bliss, everything I stared at quivered in empathy, perfect time, place, moment. As a matter of fact I think it's the highest I've ever been. Like im saying, I've had quite a few other ones that had similar ones but just this time was absolute perfection. Every second felt like dejavu in a good way, like it was the way I was born to be, you know, life changing and altering kind of shit. Take that though, times infinity. That's what it felt like.

Absolute insanity. Only other ones that I've had that have came close was purple yin-yangs 2004, orange supermans 2006, and orange//blue butterflys, if I remember any more ill edit this post.

It's pretty fucking crazy how years have past and yet I still have photographic memory of nearly all of my life changing ecstasy experiences. I haven't done it in about a year and a half at this moment.

Red pill with white specks in it. Bay Area, Summer 2008. It was supposedly 150mgs of MDMA.

Best pills I've had were yellow 9mm's( sf bay area)...they must have been strong because they blew my mind away...I still hope for the day i come upon pure molly :)

MistaJeff said:
Red pill with white specks in it. Bay Area, Summer 2008. It was supposedly 150mgs of MDMA.

thats nothing....if i were to have a good time, id have to dunk like 3 of em.

Peach Omegas - 99 Baton Rouge
Blue Shields - 04 Baton Rouge
Yellow Gators - 02 Baton Rouge
Green Aliens - 01 - 02 New Orleans
Chocolate Chip White Doves (Cant remember the date) Lafayette
Blue Running Men or a Blue Stick Man - 04 Baton Rouge