Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

best rc (or other substance) for dissociation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler2222

Greenlighter
only for the dissociation.
no stimulation, no euphory, no psychedelic, no hallucinations, no mental trip.
simply dissociation, mind out of body

We're not here to recommend you any drugs buddy!

Do some more research into the effects of the various Dissociative drugs. There's lots! I also don't think you'll find what you're looking for tbh.

So many dissociative newbs everywhere. I appreciate the reasons for the interest, but you can find detailed information on all of these drugs on your own with a little research.

We're not here to recommend you any drugs buddy!

Do some more research into the effects of the various Dissociative drugs. There's lots! I also don't think you'll find what you're looking for tbh.

This.

So many dissociative newbs everywhere. I appreciate the reasons for the interest, but you can find detailed information on all of these drugs on your own with a little research.

And this.

Sorry Tyler, but this is a pretty much as PotatoMan said - "what drug should I take?", which is unfortunately against the rules and as a result this thread must be closed.

You shouldn't have too much trouble working out which dissociative, if any, fits your desired effect profile best. Just have a read through some Wikipedia pages, Erowid trip reports, and Big & Dandy threads here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.