• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best Prescription Stimulant

so you think your body will "respond best" to meth? but you dont even consider how it has the most euphoria and one of the worst comedowns... i dont really understand your logic im sorry

dont get me wrong, im tweaking right now.. but at the end of the day i dont want this dirty ass neurotoxic bullshit in my system, having in pharm. pill form probably wont make it any less dirty

also last time i checked you cant even get that shit here in the US. I thought desoxyn was a european pharm.

so you think your body will "respond best" to meth? but you dont even consider how it has the most euphoria and one of the worst comedowns... i dont really understand your logic im sorry

dont get me wrong, im tweaking right now.. but at the end of the day i dont want this dirty ass neurotoxic bullshit in my system, having in pharm. pill form probably wont make it any less dirty

also last time i checked you cant even get that shit here in the US. I thought desoxyn was a european pharm.
I don't want Desoxyn. I like my Dexedrine. I really hate the barr binders though. I feel as though they hurt your stomach even if you eat something. I personally prefer an Adderall XR in the AM and then Dexedrine anytime after or with the adderall in 3 doses sometimes 4 the last dose being either smaller or larger depending on my day.

Last edited:
I don't want Desoxyn. I like my Dexedrine. I really hate the barr binders though. I feel as though they hurt your stomach even if you eat something. I personally prefer an Adderall XR in the AM and then Dexedrine anytime after or with the adderall in 3 doses sometimes 4 the last dose being either smaller or larger depending on my day.

ohhh okay, i though u were talkin like u wanted a script for meth, thats like the doc giving u a death sentence in a bottle

dont get me wrong, im tweaking right now.. .

Really? I hadn't noticed, figured you just had a whole lot of free time in front of the computer today.haha

"at the end of the day I dont want that neurotoxic shit" end of which day, today? tomorrow? I think Sunday sounds doable

well sunday is actually my deadline because i just got a job

*literally parked at the gas station, the guys parked next to me looked over and said "hey yo man u looking for work? we do landscaping, construction, roofing the whole thing"* so i bounced on that shit

they looked like they partied too! but yeah i gotta start on monday so i gotta find some dex by monday (ohh yeah i finally fixed my computer after its been broke for 4 months so im enjoying every minute i can on this thing)