• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best music on MDMA?

[QUOTE=One thing that makes me quite different to most is if I am just on MDMA, I really don't think Drum and Bass is something you should be listening to.

Major lol Id say good drum and bass and mdma go perfictly together even though Im not into it generally.
Its all relative tough but when you said "me" and "you" in the same sentence it was worth a response.:)
"opinions are like arseholes everyone has one"

@parttime im learning new words here all the time its great.I will start throwing some of these phrases round the pub next weekend and see if they stick.

@parttime im learning new words here all the time its great.I will start throwing some of these phrases round the pub next weekend and see if they stick.

As discussed, 'rolling' probably shouldn't be one of these new words you chuck about, otherwise someone may throw a fridge at you :D

No it isnt. Dubstep is 140. DnB is normally around the 170 mark

thanks for that Dan I love to be kept informed :).
Not matter the crucial 120 is still not attained therefore the shamanic link is not attained causing an problem on the dancefloor.
(full telepathic link not created) :)

Drum and Bass, Darkpsy, Trance then it depends on the dose at high doses Hard Dance is madness but at lower doses a bit of house is all good to come-up/down to.

Abuse.

Basically I got pulled up by a few folk for slagging the term "rolling". As if it was unusual for someone on this forum to take the piss out of that word. My quoting of those few posts was just to highlight that, far from being unusual, laughing at someone saying rolling is the standard.

Yet, you're quite happy to use 'dunt'

^ Aye, but that's standard chat where I live. I wouldn't take the piss out an American in America for saying roll but I will take the piss out a Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh, Jamaican, Chinese or French cunt for it because they don't actually speak like that, they've just stole patter from the internet.

Anything with big bass, depth and warmth to it IMHO. First ever pill I was glued to the floor of a chillout room listening to classic soul and motown and I couldn't have been happier. Good house, d'n'b or techno does it for me too.

Can't listen to the more punk / hardcore end of my record collection on MD. I put on Bad Brains on a pill once but it just sounded scratchy and somehow irritating even though I love em.

Can't listen to the more punk / hardcore end of my record collection on MD. I put on Bad Brains on a pill once but it just sounded scratchy and somehow irritating even though I love em.

Bad Brains on MDMA... frightening thought. :\

Bad Brains on speed, however; oh aye. :)

I think it might be as simple as not relating to all that anger and violent energy when you're in a blissed out happy state! "Hey, dudes, what's with all the aggro?"