• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Best movies for withdrawal

sprockets2000

Bluelighter
Im trying to find something inspirational to watch, but more so in the dark side of thought I guess you would say.

I guess seeing people suffer more than I am probably helps me for some reason.

I enjoyed the way back.

any ideas?

Ahh nothing like a fat blunt and a good movie to help ride out the w.d

Personally, I've found a lot of 80s & 90s films to be good. You should check out to live and die in l.a., For w.d I like the movies that are laid back and simplistic where I don't have to pay attention to every detail to know what's going on, since that's the way I usually feel during w.d

I'll post back when I think of more. Good luck with your w.d

Last edited:
so far i watched madame x, day of wine and roses, 127hours and some others.

But really two bands are really working for me right now, Muse and the Pixies.

Absolution and Black Holes from Muse alone have been so helpful, just pop in some live versions and close my eyes.

Sadly I think this is day 5 and it hasnt gotten better, plus my back actually still hurts. Ive been earing ibuprofen and lodine but i cant really stand for more than 5 minutes without a pulsating pain. I guess after three years of ups and downs I totally forgot i STARTED on these for a reason. None the less thats half junkie talk and no i dont plan on taking any. When i put my mind to it i put my mind to it, and to be honest it seems that since ive stopped use a shit ton of GOOD and BAD memories have came back out of no where. ITs almost worth the withdrawal, I dont seem to have to many great memories of the past 3 opiate educed years

^ Oh man, did you not like Days of Wine and Roses? I guess going through withdrawal can use media in two ways: really uplifting, happy stuff and reality-checking-this-is-why-I'm-doing-it stuff. I was going for the latter. I hope you're ok. <3

For up-lifting, happy, don't have to think about anything kind of movie I would rec. Stranger than Fiction, haha. Plus, it seems like you enjoy music and Spoon is all over that film.

25th hour. The Thin Red Line, Requeim for a dream.