• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best method of doing Cocaine without snorting it?

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
So I've been thinking about trying cocaine but I don't want to snort it. I have crappy sinuses and really sensitive nose. I just don't want to snort it. I'm curious about parachuting it. Is it worth it to that way?

The oral BA of cocaine is awfully low, and the high (from what I understand) is significantly different.

Guess not doing cocaine is your best bet.

Gumming it is probably your best bet, though i'm not sure about the BA of that.

Frankly though, coke is a shitty drug. I wouldn't recommend doing it.

Might as well try an amphetamine orally such as methylphenidate which is in the same stimulant class of cocaine if you can't rail coke. If you really wanna' expirience a cocaine via another ROA other than insufflation you can try smoking crack cocaine (not recommended as it's addicitive and generally viewed as a grimey drug with the stigma that's attached to it). I would never IV cocaine, even though I know those that swear by it, but their veins are all fucked up and a missed shot can easily lead to serious infections.

Edit: nAON is right, cocaine is a shitty drug.

Properly the most over priced and over rated drug I've ever come across, you don't want to be rocking it up and smoking crack not only is it high;y addictive and the high lasts but a few minutes its really rough on you lungs.

An amphetamine than you can just do orally would give you a much better high at a fraction of the cost, I understand it won't it quite the same as coke so in many ways its not really helping you much in your quest.

I'd have to say the snorting, IME is the best ROA for coke HCL....although has any tried plugging it, it is very water soluble ? can't see why that should work quite well

Cocaine is an overpriced crappy feeling cheap high. There has been nothing but garbage coming across the border for the last 25 years. If someone tells you they have good coke they are full of shit and they wouldn't know what good coke is if they fell face first into a kilo of it. The clandestin labs can't get the proper chems needed to make good coke anymore and instead use cement powder, kerosene, gasoline and battery acid to name just a few. The majority of coke is also cut with levamisole before it's bricked up, so if you like injesting animal dewormer then go ahead and do coke, otherwise save your money for something good. Levamisole (animal dewormer) causes necrosis of the flesh and is used to cut over 70% of coke entering the US. This is true and not drug war propaganda BS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamisole http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh8ZUkNKyuc&feature=related

Last edited:
Make it into crack. (trust me, it's just the stigma surrounding it that makes it unappealing, like crack heads and whatnot)
Baking soda + spoon + candle.
Coke already sucks, might as well just smoke it for a better rush for a shorter period.
Either that or get a real stimulant like Methamphetamine.

Mention of IV-use is allowed, however any suggestion to do so is strictly forbidden. Can't hide the fact that it's possible (quite anti-HR, that), but we absolutely cannot persuade someone to start using the needle.

I'm curious about atm23's suggestion of plugging - if it does indeed work (I too see no reason it wouldn't). I suspect it'd have an IV-like result though. Very hard / fast rush and infinitely short length of activity...

Plug it, its a safe way of use compared to Iv or smoking crack and it lasts as long or longer than nasal and hits u quick .

So I've been thinking about trying cocaine but I don't want to snort it. I have crappy sinuses and really sensitive nose. I just don't want to snort it. I'm curious about parachuting it. Is it worth it to that way?
No snore a little bit at a time

Plug it, its a safe way of use compared to Iv or smoking crack and it lasts as long or longer than nasal and hits u quick .

This true? I gotta do some research. I'm gonna feel so dayum stupid for messing up my nose if I could've plugged it. I actually clicked this thread wondering if anyone mentioned this. OTOH, who knows what yay does to your intestines. I'm sure it's worse than scripts, especially because you have no idea what and how much of the cut there is. It could be something really nasty you don't want up your ass.

All anecdotal: OP, like almost everyone else said- I've noticed everything out here is garbage on the street. The shit we got out here isn't even worth doing. I was working night shift for a while and tried a number of different connects and it was all trash. Definitely a huge step down in quality vs when I started doing coke like 15 years ago. Though I did enjoy it when it was good, it wasn't worth my permanently runny nose and especially not now that I haven't come across anything decent.

It's worth noting that I'm not an upper person, especially since I stopped drinking.

Has anyone tried the plugging with cocaine? I'd have to find out how the "plugging" process is done. I have an idea of course but I've never actually known anybody that has done this. Maybe there's a YouTube tutorial. Ha!

Injecting it is pretty fucking fantastic, but bad for all of you.

Smoking freebase is a great way of taking coke but this is not possible with powder cocaine, but easy to wash up.