Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Best fight scence in a movie

paranoid android

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I am voting for the one between Roddy Roddy piper and keith david in they like that goes on for like 5 minutes.

great question. how about:
  • westley vs. inigo montoya in the princess bride
  • the church scene in kingsman the secret service
  • mellish vs. german soldier in saving private ryan
alasdair

Top of my head:

Tyler Durden vs. Tyler Durden lol

John Wick(shit, any scene) - Common vs Keanu

(Not a movie but a season out of true detective) Mathew mconeheysp? In the "who goes there episode" just awesome not quite one on one at all but fucking exhilarating..besides him and woody in a later episode.

happy gilmore and bob barker

bruce lee fought a lot of stars in his movies. i always thought those movies were kind of boring as a kid, but still kind of cool. i used to watch a lot of jean claud van dam stuff as a kid at an even younger age. can't really remember any of it though. would probably be a trip to watch again over thirty years later. i think i'm remembering now fighting with glass in the gloves and like kicking a tree till it falls over or something. i'm trying pretty hard to remember. will have to you tube that stuff sometime.

happy gilmore and bob barker

bruce lee fought a lot of stars in his movies. i always thought those movies were kind of boring as a kid, but still kind of cool. i used to watch a lot of jean claud van dam stuff as a kid at an even younger age. can't really remember any of it though. would probably be a trip to watch again over thirty years later. i think i'm remembering now fighting with glass in the gloves and like kicking a tree till it falls over or something. i'm trying pretty hard to remember. will have to you tube that stuff sometime.
Yep I 2nd that..as a young kid it was those and plenty of Stephen Steagal like under siege, then my dad was like, "he just slaps people around, check out Bruce Lee".

I respect Akido or however you spell it..it's useful as is Krav Maga but gotta have Jiu-jitsu, boxing and/or mixed martial arts too in my opinion.

The Oldboy hallway scene was awesome to and very realistic. I still havent seen all the movie

I also enjoyed Dicaprio and Hardy at the end of The Revanent

More like kill you, than fight you though.

The ending of Death Proof and the fight scene between Uma and Darryl in Kill Bill.

“Eastern Promises”, Viggo Mortensen vs the Chechen mobsters in the bathhouse

Michelle Yeoh vs. Zhang Ziyi in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

It's dated now, and Yeoh's Mandarin was terrible back then, but it's still the OG of contemporary fantasy kung fu. Also I just love a good fight that showcases kung fu weaponry. The annoying ad blocks the subtitle but she says, "Fine, the friendship is over." Then they fight.

The best gun fight scene I feel is from Heat.

Yeah I feel John Wicks "gun-fu" could easily top it BUT you can't beat the audio of each gunshot while they were downtown the realest gun fight for that time in my opinion but Either away HEAT definitely set the bar way high and slim to none will reach that same intensity.

Yeah I feel John Wicks "gun-fu" could easily top it BUT you can't beat the audio of each gunshot while they were downtown the realest gun fight for that time in my opinion but Either away HEAT definitely set the bar way high and slim to none will reach that same intensity.
i’ll have to check that out.

I agree its so intense and believable