• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best DXM Pills? With Weed?

stonebluelips

Greenlighter
Which are the best overthecounter pills that contain the most DXM? I’ve heard its the robo pills... (I’d rather take pills than swallow syrup) What are the effect you get if you take... 15-20 pills at once or a 30 minute time period? Also, what are the effect if you some smoke some bud on top? I wanna a little report of the feelings of taking just the pills and the pills&weed. Thanks!

the robo gelcapas contain the most i think but they have just been baned where i am all u can get is the syrup now :( do u know how mg of DXM is in each gel cap?if not use a DXM calculator http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

what platue are you trying to reach?

definitely the robo gelcaps, they are pretty common (atleast when I lived in the midwest) at most pharmacies (walgreens, CVS, etc)
make sure you read the label such that the caps have the only active ingredient listed as DXM and not guaifenisen or APAP or anything like that

the effects will be entirely mediated by how much DXM is in each pill
so:
15-20 pills * 15mg per pill (i think the robo pills are 15mg each) = 225-300mg DXM

now look on erowid's dxm vault for what effects that will have on you

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen that online (I think via erowid) but I've not seen it in any pharmacies, maybe I'm not in the right area of the country or just not looking hard enough.

robitussuin gell caps have 15 mg but coricedin cough and cold have 30 mg, and my buddy has tripped from taking 8 of those or 16 of the gel caps. in my opinion dxm is really stupid to do and it dosnt make me feel good. get sum reel drugs, i just smoked a half gram of tar heroin and im noddin' so hard

i think robo gels are most commonly stocked, and I would def smoke weed while on dxm, just not to much weed or it will bug you out.

it can be a really agressive high and you have to fight it at times, i mean that sometimes the come up will make you so sleepy and you pass out before the trip starts, or nausea for some people who are prone to it.

robitussuin gell caps have 15 mg but coricedin cough and cold have 30 mg, and my buddy has tripped from taking 8 of those or 16 of the gel caps. in my opinion dxm is really stupid to do and it dosnt make me feel good. get sum reel drugs, i just smoked a half gram of tar heroin and im noddin' so hard

Awsome harm reduction! a+ for you!! and a gold star 8o

like really? Just becuase you dislike DXM doesnt mean you should be telling him to move onto harder drugs, and FYI Dxm is a REAL drug, well as much so as pharmaceutical opiates are drugs.

And in light of your post, it sounds like this,

Hey fuck smoking heroin, dont be a pussy and do it the REAL way by slaming it and not some pussy ass smoking

Robitussin Cough Gels. 15mg each. I took 17 and I was FUCKED. I was confused as hell, was playing black ops and started spinning around in circles not knowing what I was doing. The comeup was really intense but once it levels out it's quite enjoyable.

Last edited:
Coricidin Cough and Cold are not the pills you are looking for!
They do not contain solely DXM. They can be dangerous if you take too many of them.
Other posts have suggested safer alternatives, Dexalone and the Robo gelcaps, don't bother with the triple C's

robitussuin gell caps have 15 mg but coricedin cough and cold have 30 mg, and my buddy has tripped from taking 8 of those or 16 of the gel caps. in my opinion dxm is really stupid to do and it dosnt make me feel good.
Dxm is a very potent dissociative, it's a drug and will fuck you up. -get sum reel drugs, i just smoked a half gram of tar heroin and im noddin' so hardYour cool :p

To answer the question, and since i know alot about this drug, and since i got addicted to it, like many other drugs.. but addiction runs in the fam. so it's hard but anyway, If its's your first time take a bottle and 4-7 more DXM robogels from a second bottle and it will be life changing.

But Before you even recreationally use the drug find out if you are allegeric or not cause it could be bad about what i just said if you were allergic.. very bad.. but if your not do as above and be prepared to have your world flip upside down.

By the way each gel is 15 mg and the amount i said above(whole bottle + 7 more from a second bottle) is 405mg; but warning you you will throw up because of the gels, but it doesn't really feel like throwing up? aha but after you do you fell 100times better bet.

~Alprazolam