TheUltimateFixx Bluelighter Joined Jul 8, 2021 Messages 4,191 Location North Wales Aug 9, 2021 #21 tubgirl.jpg said: Better than all drugs is having someone you can talk to. Click to expand... Yeeahh. Is nice.
tubgirl.jpg said: Better than all drugs is having someone you can talk to. Click to expand... Yeeahh. Is nice.
D Deleted member 548718 Guest Aug 9, 2021 #22 I was always so jealous of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Wth was she thinking?! How could she still care about talking to the great Oz after finding all them damn poppies? I wish a witch would hook a bish up like that
I was always so jealous of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Wth was she thinking?! How could she still care about talking to the great Oz after finding all them damn poppies? I wish a witch would hook a bish up like that
PriestTheyCalledHim Bluelighter Joined Oct 7, 2005 Messages 14,682 Aug 9, 2021 #23 Nothing, it will not help. Depending on the traumatic event it is never a good idea to trip on LSD or mushrooms, or even drink alcohol. Can you talk to a counselor or close friend or family member?
Nothing, it will not help. Depending on the traumatic event it is never a good idea to trip on LSD or mushrooms, or even drink alcohol. Can you talk to a counselor or close friend or family member?