• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best drug to take while playing video games

Status
Not open for further replies.
MPA + farm raids in WoW was pretty great, I can't handle playing on weed very well, but booze is decent for gaming. Was also pretty great when I was completely whacked on the initial effects of sertraline while playing WoW. I could see stimulants and shooters going well, but I try and save my stimulant time for clubbing instead of gaming, so I mostly raid sober at the moment.

Been a gamer all my life and mostly PC games. I previously always played on weed up till about 2010. It made things more intense and enjoyable, however, at that point in my life I loved games anyway. As of 2013ish, I started playing all the time on Xanax and or percoset. I am an IV user of percs and now I am at a point where I can't even fucking touch a video game unless I am high. Drugs never made me better. They make you SEEM you are better.

Hmmm. Opiates, benzos, amphetimens, weed,lol. Not a big gamer but just chillin a opiate/benzo/weed mix would be nice. Wanna really get into it and play then some kind of speed...adderall/vvynase/meth/dexedrine. I like the oldschool games, like Sonic, Mario, Donkey kong, Yoshi, shit from like nintendo/super nintendo. Crash bandacoot I think it was called from playstaion. Tetris...now thats an amphetimine game,lol.

Been a gamer all my life and mostly PC games. I previously always played on weed up till about 2010. It made things more intense and enjoyable, however, at that point in my life I loved games anyway. As of 2013ish, I started playing all the time on Xanax and or percoset. I am an IV user of percs and now I am at a point where I can't even fucking touch a video game unless I am high. Drugs never made me better. They make you SEEM you are better.

I'm the same way bud.....you sound a tad older than most on this thread. Not picking on younger people btw. I can't play anything sober......hell I can't do anything sober.

Dexedrine + weed + beer + cigarettes + cod bo 3 zombies online with a headset so i can annoy everyone online with my amphetamine non stop talking high xD

Dexedrine + weed + beer + cigarettes + cod bo 3 zombies online with a headset so i can annoy everyone online with my amphetamine non stop talking high xD

Lol, I do the same shit when I'm stimmed up playin online.

Recently upgraded to a PS3 and I love twitchy games. Love smoking a bit of pot with an extra neurontin and playing Midnight Club LA, and or Mass Effect 2. On my shitty computer Binding Of Issac is a treat, Bejewled and Plauge Inc are good when I'm too sloppy to play anything better.

If I could get my hands on some decent and sanely priced MXE I'd love to try that and Journey or some other pretty and slower paced open world thing.

Damn, this thread made me miss those high as balls skyrim days. Literally not a worry in the world while I was playing that shit.

Oxys or hydros with a little weed was always best..

Klonopin and cannabis
MXE & cannabis
Opiates & cannabis although I'm not much of an opiate person, or a video game person haha..

Dissociatives combine amazingly with video games. When I took 3-MeO-PCP and played Fallout 4, it really felt like I was living out the video game. I remember turning to my friend and saying "who needs virtual reality, when you have dissociatives?"

Stimulants combine extraordinarily well with video games. I fondly recall the days of snorting lines of Dexedrine and/or Adderall and kicking people's butts in Mortal Kombat. Seriously, if you want a very fun time, split some cocaine with a friend, add some weed and alcohol and Mortal Kombat in the mix, I promise you will be riding the adrenaline high the entire night. Stimulants, I think, are the only class of drugs that actually make you BETTER at video games.

Klonopin combines nicely with video games. Other benzos do as well, I just mentioned Kpin because it's my fav <3

Yeah, pretty much any drug you take will enhance the video game experience. Add some weed or dabs to any drug mentioned above, and you've got yourself quite a nice evening. In fact, just weed/dabs + video games = very awesome.

Speed with defienlty enhance your skills, but some some weed+Kratom+gabapnetin will make everything enjoyable, I won't even care if I do shitty because I feel so damn good. The game is so much more enjoyable.

You know we don't allow these kind of threads!? What drug do I take yada yada... Yall had your fun, sorry not sorry. Be safe, be careful and re-familiarize yourself with the BLUA and OD guidelines people!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.