• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best drug to take while playing video games

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimKT9

Bluelighter
What is everyones favorite drug to take while playing video games to enhance their playability. Might sound weird but i find taking 4mg xanax + some weed i feel unstoppable lol. Add some cocaine in the mix and its even more so lol. Also what are some good games to play while fucked up? Thoughts? Also best game to play is NHL!

Tramadol + cannabis + Skyrim or The Force Unleashed (I'll really feel like a god in the moment) + some killer beats

Every stress in life melts away into a fog my awesomeness

NHL was my favorite game to play on the PS1. Can't say I've played it since but I thought it was hugely underrated (in the US at least)

There's no need to change skyrim soundtrack. Awesome with weed =D

A couple of beers before I sit down to play GTAV. Yeah, I'm boring. :p

Mario Kart 8 while high is pretty nice, with all those bright colors its trippy as fuck.

Also FIFA on Dihydrocodeine is pretty good, I usually get pretty pissed when I lose and I'm sober, but when high on DHC I couldn't care less if I'm loosing 4-0. Makes the game much more enjoyable

lately just been smoking and playing fallout 4, about to start playing destiny though. If i play on anything other than weed i can't focus in the least although playing on an opiate comedown is good.

Some Jolt Cola(yes it's been that long since I played video games) and some weed! I liked NBA,Madden,and Baldurs Gate!!!! Would do the weed,Jolt, and video games after making sure Dylan didn't die from his smoking heroin addiction on Beverly Hills 90210,lol!

GHB with or without weed and an MMORPG, altough I'm not a fan of the genre, was pretty fun.

Kratom+Nicotine for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The game is fucking terrifying on its own, but for some reason I seem to get way more immersed in it while on kratom, and it freaks me out even more.

3-FPM and Need for speed, I reached top level in 3 nights its so addictive feeling your heart racing at the same speed the car is.

Gabapentin takes the cake for me. Opiates would make my vision to fucked up. And amphetamines would make me just stop playing and do something else. But with gabapentin I get very into my stuff. I want to create that sweet gun in fall out 4. I just feel chilled out and actually enjoy the missions instead of trying to rush and get it over with.

I had a steady oxy lady back in the day, 2010, the OCs and I loved my Friday nights of snorting half a 40 then smoking a bowl and playing black ops and modern warfare 2, then later finishing the oxy and smoking thru the night. My bro and I used to play twisted metal too, actually I played a fuckton of video games. I grew up with an original Nintendo my mom found at a garage sale.

I need to get myself a proper console when I have enough money for a PS4 and games. The last console I bought was in 2004, haha. I still play it sometimes! :p=D

I would say opiates or kratom combined with cannabis, or a low dose of adderall/dexedrine on its own. However, don't knock solo cannabis video game trips! Some of my most profound videogame experiences were smoking a 0.15g bowl of sativa every 2 hours while playing through Half Life 2. 8o<3 That was before I had ever tried hard drugs other than alcohol, and that was quite the summer. :D

I had a steady oxy lady back in the day, 2010, the OCs and I loved my Friday nights of snorting half a 40 then smoking a bowl and playing black ops and modern warfare 2, then later finishing the oxy and smoking thru the night. My bro and I used to play twisted metal too, actually I played a fuckton of video games. I grew up with an original Nintendo my mom found at a garage sale.
Hell yeah,twisted metal! Been too long lol

excessive amounts of weed, anything else is just slightly too much and I tend to just lose interest in whatever game I'm playing

10 mg Diazepam and a few bong rips while playing The hobbit or Halo on the old XBOX :D

Status
Not open for further replies.