• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best drug combination?

My fave simple combo is candyflipping (LSD+MDMA). However, I used to frequent a now-defunct drug festival called Schwagstock. While there, I would do what I dubbed a "Schwag", where I'd mix LSD, shrooms, MDMA, coke, opium, and of course, high-grade nugs. That was EPIC!

Other nice combos: LSD+DXM; MXE+4-OH-MET; DXM+stims (amphetamines, or even MDPV); 2C-E+DXM (or MXE).

Lately, I have fallen in love with nodding while dissociated. Opiate dosage required for nodding is much reduced, possibly up to 4x. Due to availability, I'm most experienced with DXM+HC. I can't nod on even 120mg HC alone, but on 500-750mg DXM, I can nod on as little as 30-40mg HC. Anymore than 750mg DXM, and the opiate effect can not really be discerned.

mdma+salvia+nitrous did the nitrous as soon as I exhaled the salvia durring the mdma peak and got transported to a rain forest
mda+ketamine+dmt

Last edited:
mdma+salvia+nitrous did the nitrous as soon as I exhaled the salvia durring the mdma peak and got transported to a rain forest
mda+ketamine+dmt

Which combination was it that turned you into a traffic light?

^Salvia has given me nothing but grief. Give me some crystallized DMT on top of cannabis + tobacco with some nitrous oxide for the peak. Now that is psychedelic heaven.

And two out of the past three nights I've hit the perfect high. A high so great I didn't think I would experience this level of comfort and euphoria without using heroin ever again. It was high-dose GHB + smoked crystal meth + medicinal marijuana. As I think I said on another thread, I honestly felt so amazing off that combo that tears of pure joy came to my eyes.

It was as if I was experiencing Love itself as a drug. It was actually a little embarrassing being that way in front of other people as I was the only one on the G both times, and only two of the three and then three of the four of us smoked any of the crystal those nights. So needless to say, I was on another level entirely from the friends I was with. But they seemed to tolerate me, so I guess/hope I wasn't too bad.. I know I did my best to hold it in, but it was pretty fucking hard feeling like $100,000,000 and not screaming it from the rooftops. I kept trying to push some of my GHB on them (and I normally have a strict policy of not introducing anybody to a drug they've yet to injest), but most people seem a little afraid of it for some reason.

Last edited:
One of my absolute favorite drug combo is the level that Im on right now; Oxycodone, Pabst beer, and bong rips. Oh, and also a benadryl taken 30 minutes before the Oxy to potentiate.

The total amount of substances ingested:

Oxycodone - 30 mgs insuffladed
PBRs - 2
Skunk weed - .4 in a bong

I feel pretty good, but still very stessed as usual. The only thing that could make this experience a bit better is countless hits of N2O ;):D%):D8(

Last edited:
^or more oxycodone ;)

Been clean for almost 2 years but I can still think back to the best highs.

T-0:00 1liter grapefruit juice and tagament and 25mg diphenhydramine

t+0:30 1mg clonazepam

t+1:00 3 bag shot heroin (prepped with tonic water for quinine and 25mg diphenhydramine)
*grip chair for dear life as the rush comes then fire up a new port*

DXM then weed then lots of nitrous oxide. Feels like your mind is detached from your body and your floating on a cloud of amazingness.

I look forward to more advanced combos, but so far: Purple Syrup & old school Halcion.

^or more oxycodone ;)

t+1:00 3 bag shot heroin (prepped with tonic water for quinine and 25mg diphenhydramine)

That made me shiver. I've never IV'd anything but yowie..

When I used to mix opiates and benzos I'd say hydromorphone+clonazepam+cannabis was my favorite.

As far as combinations in general, LSD+cannabis is pretty perfectly synergistic. I've had a couple amazing candy-flips as well (LSD+MDMA), but that's just a lotta drugs. (it's the only way I'd do MDMA again though)

Cannabis+hash+opium is pretty awesome too. It's just a wonderful taste all packed in a large bowl or magically rolled in a J.

I think Vyvanse and Oxycodone have been the best combination I've ever tried. Massive euphoric body load, energetic from both the vyvanse and oxy, and extremely long lasting.

^or more oxycodone ;)

what does the quinine do?

I think Vyvanse and Oxycodone have been the best combination I've ever tried. Massive euphoric body load, energetic from both the vyvanse and oxy, and extremely long lasting.

I've been using vyvanse and bupe together the last few days, it is a fairly euphoric combo. Obv not as intense as w/ oxy but still nice. Ill study for 4-8 hours on vyvanse then while still at the library let a 1/2 a sub strip dissolve under my tongue and once it kicks in I don't mind the wall home from the library anymore haha.

anything with weed lol

In most cases, adding weed into a mix is awesome. And while speed + a really high grade dank is pretty fucking awesome every once in a while, it really offsets the speed.

Because I take speed everyday, I don't like smoking pot that often.

^Are you kidding, smoking a bowl on some adderall or dexedrine is great! Especially a nice indica

Were not here to give you suggestions on what drugs to use.

Last edited by a moderator: