• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best drug combination with Lucy.

Cannabis, and maybe an extremely low amount of alcohol like a beer or half or a quarter of a glass of red wine.

Shrooms are pretty good. I took 2 hits of acid and an hour later i lemon tekd an eighth of shrooms and then turned on pink floyd the wall lol and tripped the fuck out i was in 4d and seen a shit load of fractals just exploding and comin together and ego deathed and shit. When i opened my eyes all i seen was color and when i was peaking on the shrooms 20 min felt like 4 hours i had no perception of time the shrooms only lasted about 2 hours or so then i just felt the acid but it felt way longer than that. But the trip was amazing.

~100ug lsd ~100ug eth-lad ~30mg 3-meo-pce after these 3 start peaking do lines of o-pce until you hole

enjoy

small amount of a longer acting disso in a smallish amount.

I actually had one of my most immersive and spiritually interesting experience combing 1 tab of quality LSD with about 300mg of DXM. Ended up melting into the couch and flying through a lysergic wonderland. I also had on some great ambient music, which became so enmeshed with the experience that I forgot anything was playing and this was just the way reality sounded at the moment. very beautiful.