View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best drug combination with Lucy.

Generic84

Bluelighter
Thinking of Candyflipping on Saturday night, might not be until Monday night. Going to have some green too. What is everyone's favorite combo with lsd? I've heard people using 2cb, but have yet to try it.

Ketamine was always a favorite. Also nitrous. Small amounts of dmt or 5meodmt really add a new depth to LSD. Tread carefully with those combos though. You can be in over your head in no time.

GHB adds a nice recreational twist to many psychedelics.

I have had too many out of control experiences with LSD combos I shy away from mixing it with anything except modest amounts of weed and booze.

It's such a full, textured, multi layered, all encompassing drug on its own, I just have to take it for what it is and let it do its thing these days.

True, probably the most important drug I've done. Will probably candyflip this weekend though ;). Save the rest for just Lucy with some green.

Cannabis.

Cannabis + a little alcohol can be lovely, but I only drink if I'm certain that I'm done with serious introspection, because it can muddy the internal mirror, so to speak. (Actually, so can cannabis, but to a lesser extent.)

Cool, every time I've dosed with Cannabis it has intensified the trip.

As a dissociative lover I can't recomend enough the combo of acid with whatever disso you have got It's awesome combined with ketamine, MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCE, 2-OxO-PCM...

Ketamine was always a favorite. Also nitrous. Small amounts of dmt or 5meodmt really add a new depth to LSD. Tread carefully with those combos though. You can be in over your head in no time.

GHB adds a nice recreational twist to many psychedelics.

I have had too many out of control experiences with LSD combos I shy away from mixing it with anything except modest amounts of weed and booze.

It's such a full, textured, multi layered, all encompassing drug on its own, I just have to take it for what it is and let it do its thing these days.

Nearly exactly what I was gonna post.. 2C-B or mild dose methylone can be sweet.

Yes dissociatives are definitely great but they are probably the best recipe for those 'out of control' type experiences mentioned...

My vote goes to:

T0: LSD
T+3h: MDMA
T+5h: DMT

To anyone who has tried this protocol, or something akin to it, and yet knows of an even better combo: do speak up :)

Last edited:
The combinations I've tried are MDMA, marijuana, ketamine, nitrous, booze, (caffeine and tobacco if that counts).

Of those, MDMA is the most fantastic. A very very small amount of MDMA on top of a small to average dose of LSD, perfect. Best to dose the MDMA well after the LSD has already settled in IMO. It's amazing how LSD heightens you to the MDMA, and the MDMA opens you to the LSD. I've noticed that in general, people tend to overdo their dosages with MDMA. When it comes to MDMA, less is more, and going light on the dosage really prevents the subsequent burnout as well.

Booze is good for blunting a trip if it's too edgy, but it also compromises the trip. Handy if it's getting to be a bit too much though, or if you need to drop down to earth a bit to hang out with non-trippers or drinkers.

Caffeine just makes the trip more jittery but can be soothing if you're an addict.

MJ is just rolling the dice, and a bit of a recipe for disaster in general. Real potheads can probably deal with it though.

K is just weird in combo IMO, not really my fave.

Nitrous on LSD can give you that primordial singularity kind of experience pretty easily, but it might be a bit dangerous and treading into seizure-land. I avoid nitrous these days.

The combinations I've tried are MDMA, marijuana, ketamine, nitrous, booze, (caffeine and tobacco if that counts).

Of those, MDMA is the most fantastic. A very very small amount of MDMA on top of a small to average dose of LSD, perfect. Best to dose the MDMA well after the LSD has already settled in IMO. It's amazing how LSD heightens you to the MDMA, and the MDMA opens you to the LSD. I've noticed that in general, people tend to overdo their dosages with MDMA. When it comes to MDMA, less is more, and going light on the dosage really prevents the subsequent burnout as well.

Booze is good for blunting a trip if it's too edgy, but it also compromises the trip. Handy if it's getting to be a bit too much though, or if you need to drop down to earth a bit to hang out with non-trippers or drinkers.

Caffeine just makes the trip more jittery but can be soothing if you're an addict.

MJ is just rolling the dice, and a bit of a recipe for disaster in general. Real potheads can probably deal with it though.

K is just weird in combo IMO, not really my fave.

Nitrous on LSD can give you that primordial singularity kind of experience pretty easily, but it might be a bit dangerous and treading into seizure-land. I avoid nitrous these days.

Thanks, probably going to Candyflip. Dose Lucy at 9:00, 12:00 160 mg MDMA, redose 1:30 80. Try to not redose again. Candyflipped one other time and fell on the ground, was amazing.

Last edited:
I've noticed that in general, people tend to overdo their dosages with MDMA. When it comes to MDMA, less is more, and going light on the dosage really prevents the subsequent burnout as well.

I always had a hunch that I'd prefer smaller doses of MDMA, although I haven't tried it yet. How many mg would you recommend?

I always had a hunch that I'd prefer smaller doses of MDMA, although I haven't tried it yet. How many mg would you recommend?

I like 70 (pure) MDMA with no combo. At that level it feels grounded and the love flows without being forced. Perfect for dancing and socializing. With LSD I've had 50mg and found it to be just right as well.

I read/heard somewhere about the trial using MDMA for therapy (PTSD?) and they found no additional therapeutic benefit to going above 80mg (I think it was 80mg, could have been 70mg).

I like 70 (pure) MDMA with no combo. At that level it feels grounded and the love flows without being forced. Perfect for dancing and socializing. With LSD I've had 50mg and found it to be just right as well.

I read/heard somewhere about the trial using MDMA for therapy (PTSD?) and they found no additional therapeutic benefit to going above 80mg (I think it was 80mg, could have been 70mg).

sorry but that level would just annoy the fuck out of me

overdosing is bad muddy sloppy mess but not getting quite to the stage where you come up is just a bit shit

its like crtical mass on the atomic bomb. until a certain level is reached its not really doing much. once boom has started theres no going back

i find cocaine to be like this too (you need a minimum to get to the right point where you can feel anything off it at all, then anything above that is just orgasmic bliss)

2C-B with LSD is very nice, maybe as good as MDMA with LSD. Different of coarse but loved it. Very visual and blissful.

Poppers & Nitrous are my fav, though I have yet to try candyflipping.