• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Best country to abandon ship to and chase the opiate dragon?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
This is kinda just for fun but I do like to fantasize saving up a bunch of money and just running away to be a dope fiend in the best place to do so...

So if you had a lot of money and just wanted to start over and do specifically heroin or easily accessible prescription opioids like oxy over the counter (I’ve heard in Mexico you can buy just about anything at the right pharmacy..)

Would it be an Asian country like Thailand? They are known for poppy fields, I know the Middle East has tons of heroin but pretty sure a Caucasian running around with kilos of heroin would probably end bad? Idk if South America like Brazil or Colombia have heroin they’d definitely
Be the best escapes for cocaine and cheap hookers..

I’ve kinda settled on the fact Europe has a pretty untainted heroin supply (no fentanyl) . I think I’d do well in Amsterdam, isn’t heroin kind of easily accessible and cheap?

Just kind of a fun way to dream if I wanna give up but not commit suicide I could just run away and start fresh with some real premium poppy...

Thoughts lol

I've heard that Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is nice. It's one of the places frequently featured in expat-oriented magazines and I've heard that there's a pretty thriving illegal drug scene there. Just don't get in trouble with law enforcement there, or anywhere in S.E. Asia really...

I think Portugal and Czech Republic are pretty cool to DUs, it's depenalised, you can have a certain quantity of drugs (it depends on the substance if i don't say bs) on you and not be bothered by the police

As long as you don’t deal in any way, Malaysia is a surprisingly easy place to find and do opiates. Either smoking or shooting. I have a few white friends who got totally lost there on smack over the years and when I managed blue-collar people there several had opiate habits. It also has shit-hot MDMA. I’m fairly sure they’ve recently changed the law to treat addiction more medically than punitively as well.

For best quality plus cheap lifestyle: Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia. As long as you don't get caught and don't border hop with your supply, EVER. The southeast Asian governments are savages when it comes to drug possession.

I've been to Uruguay, and I don't recommend it. It's really cold half the year, it's expensive to get most of the modern products that people in the rich countries use, the food is the same everywhere, there's trash everywhere in the capital, and the culture is relatively conservative. People there HATE drug use. At least in Thailand there is a party subculture and all the Thais know that drugs happen there.

I've read that the only existing traditional opium dens are in rural Laos. I planned a backpacking trip there when I was younger but didn't go because my friend backed out.

Depends... Afghanistan for cheapest heroin... can also get the same shit in asia... for pharms, anywhere in Africa.... though guatemala ive personally seen very cheap opiates of extensive selection available otc

Amsterdam would probably be the best place if you can afford it, as it's very easy to get pharmaceutical grade heroin there.. obviously if your in a program. And it's got the best testing centres I've ever encountered. Drugs aren't frowned apon there really at all. Every one minds there own business and if your white you'd definitely fit in. Asian countries I don't know, you might stand out like a sore thumb and for Columbia or Mexico if you get caught up with the wrong crowd.. you might just disappear from the face of the earth

I'd probably say Southeast Asia would be the best mix of the most available, cheapest + the safest (as a white/English person)

Other notable but UNSAFE places:
- Mexico
- South America
- Afghanistan/Middle East

also for sure Amsterdam but we're talking places a junky can afford here

Mexico has OTC oxy. Friend is there right now and confirmed.
They have everything.

Unfortunately, I'm wayyyy too white to go there and feel safe - let alone smuggle it over the border. I speak some Spanish but my gringo accent would be very obvious there.

Honestly I've been there several times and wouldn't mind going to Mexico City - but fuck going anywhere near the border cities as a white person.

I’m white but I speak Spanish. I wouldn’t buy anything in Tijuana, but Mexico, DF, aka: Mexico City, is quite a bit more cosmopolitan.

I’d buy my pharmaceuticals, and have, in Mexico City, before I’d consider getting ripped off at any of the border cities.

Mexico has OTC oxy. Friend is there right now and confirmed.

You're friend seems to be leading you on because mexico doesn't have OTC oxy. In fact they don't have much prescription oxy either as very few pharmacies carry it. Your best bet would be to find a crooked pharmacist who would sell you some morphine. But the notion that you can walk into a mexican pharmacy and buy anything you want isn't true. You can however buy anabolic steroids OTC, tramadol and maybe some benzos. They won't even sell you codeine anymore.

Of course there is plenty of cheap heroin but its poor quality.

If you do find a pharmacy willing to sell you oxycodone it is guaranteed to be those fake 30mg oxycodone tablets that contain fentanyl. Pharmacies do sometimes sell fake drugs to americans; I once bought some "adderall" that turned out to be phentermine (which is OTC there). They make the sale to the naive american who is dumb enough to think they'd actually sell you adderall, and they don't break the law by selling you a mild stimulant.

Last edited:
They have everything.

Unfortunately, I'm wayyyy too white to go there and feel safe - let alone smuggle it over the border. I speak some Spanish but my gringo accent would be very obvious there.

Honestly I've been there several times and wouldn't mind going to Mexico City - but fuck going anywhere near the border cities as a white person.
Even in very dangerous countries you are likely to be safe. And Mexico nothing compared to like Congo. Petty theft would be your major concern

And Mexico nothing compared to like Congo. Petty theft would be your major concern
I've never been to the Congo.... or Africa... idk

I've personally been robbed in Mexico (rocky point?? forgot), also burglarized (my hotel room). Idk.... I'm no normie scared white guy scared of Mexicans, my best friend is Mexican, but I really have no reason to go down there again.

When I lived in Tucson we would drive down there all the time to buy pills. You can't really do that anymore. That was back in the early 2000s

I've never been to the Congo.... or Africa... idk

I've personally been robbed in Mexico (rocky point?? forgot), also burglarized (my hotel room). Idk.... I'm no normie scared white guy scared of Mexicans, my best friend is Mexican, but I really have no reason to go down there again.

When I lived in Tucson we would drive down there all the time to buy pills. You can't really do that anymore. That was back in the early 2000s
Hmm, I had no such issues and I did really dumb stuff (like smoking crack down an alleyway at 2 am in an abandoned building with some homeless guy neither of us speaking a word of each others tongue)

I definitely felt it when i dropped off at the dose. Not sure how much better stopping at 1mg would be. Probably better though. The withdrawal from that small of a dose isnt very severe but I was surprised how bad it was. Maybe go to the 1mg then stop. I was using the 10mg pills so the lowest i could measure was about 2.5mg.

You're friend seems to be leading you on because mexico doesn't have OTC oxy. In fact they don't have much prescription oxy either as very few pharmacies carry it. Your best bet would be to find a crooked pharmacist who would sell you some morphine. But the notion that you can walk into a mexican pharmacy and buy anything you want isn't true. You can however buy anabolic steroids OTC, tramadol and maybe some benzos. They won't even sell you codeine anymore.

Of course there is plenty of cheap heroin but its poor quality.

If you do find a pharmacy willing to sell you oxycodone it is guaranteed to be those fake 30mg oxycodone tablets that contain fentanyl. Pharmacies do sometimes sell fake drugs to americans; I once bought some "adderall" that turned out to be phentermine (which is OTC there). They make the sale to the naive american who is dumb enough to think they'd actually sell you adderall, and they don't break the law by selling you a mild stimulant.
My friend has no reason to lead me on. He's been clean for 4 years and is a hard-core NA member.

Otc oxy is not legal in Mexico. But as an obvious gringo he has been offered it at pharmacies 4 different times already.under three counter....without even asking. These are in areas of Mexico frequented by American tourists

He has so been offered Xanax hydricodone tramadol and ketamine at the pharmacies....he looks like a dope fiend but he has been clean for a long time.

So otc may not be the right term...more like utc....same result though. You can buy pharma without a script in Mexico. The hydrocodone he told me was in blisters so I don't think they were presses.

Last edited:
My friend has no reason to lead me on. He's been clean for 4 years and is a hard-core NA member.

Otc oxy is not legal in Mexico. But as an obvious gringo he has been offered it at pharmacies 4 different times already.under three counter....without even asking. These are in areas of Mexico frequented by American tourists

He has so been offered Xanax hydricodone tramadol and ketamine at the pharmacies....he looks like a dope fiend but he has been clean for a long time.

So otc may not be the right term...more like utc....same result though. You can buy pharma without a script in Mexico. The hydrocodone he told me was in blisters so I don't think they were presses.

Anything is possible, what part of mexico?