• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Best combos

Personally I’ve never really been into adding benzos to other drugs, other than on the comedown…imho they always diminish, rather than enhance an experience. Which in some circumstances is actually desirable…for example, if you want to take the edge off some strong stimulants or hallucinogens…but otherwise I’m not too enamored with them.

Personally I’ve never really been into adding benzos to other drugs, other than on the comedown…imho they always diminish, rather than enhance an experience. Which in some circumstances is actually desirable…for example, if you want to take the edge off some strong stimulants or hallucinogens…but otherwise I’m not too enamored with them.
I feel like it’s pretty common, though not safe, to mix benzos with alcohol. They go hand in hand for me.

Meth + Heroin is pretty good, but I don't know if I'd call it a PB&J situation

3-MeO-PCP + Meth however was absolutely fantastic from what I remember. I did that combo often but it was some years back now

3-MeO-PCP + Video games =Full Immersion PB&J style

4-HO-MIPT + MDMA = possibly the best i have ever felt when it started kicking in

LSD + MDMA = classic

2-CB + MDMA = classic

LSD+ 2CB + MDMA = superb

DXM + Weed + Music = God Like

Soma + Kratom + Nitrous =nothing else in life mattered but than the feeling I was feeling.

I'm sure I could think of more but these are what come to mind

LSD + MDMA

Ketamine + 2-CB

Two of the most memorable and fun combinations I ever did in my drug taking career. =D

Also weed + a good munch is definitely up there.

psychedelics and nitrous

psychedelics and weed

acid and a real low dose of salvia, like i would just put a pinch between my fingers and light it and inhale. it didn't get me to break through into the complete salvia ego loss, but it did give me some cool visuals that i'm not used to, it was like i was in a fun house with those crazy mirrors for a minute. definitely different effect than i get from salvia or acid alone.

acid and 5meo-dmt was real cool and i only used a lot lower dose of the 5meo-dmt than i was used too. i didn't get too much effect from like 20mgs of 5meo-dmt alone, but on acid i took like 5mgs and it messed me up for a good half hour. it was like i was on a magic carpet ride almost like i was drunk with the spins but instead of spinning it felt like i was moving foward and passing through all of these colors and paintings... gave me a bit of a tired/sick feelilng when i was coming down. 5meo-dmt messes with me a little and i think the acid made that more obvious. over all it was worth the experience though.

i want to say dxm and nitrous or weed, but really that's not as amazing as real psychedelics imo.

also i had a good time with adderal and weed. anything and weed is pretty good imo. like downers too (except for benzos for me) but opiates and weed always went well for me. doesn't really matter if i'm going up or down, the weed usually makes it cool imo. i'd like to take some adderal and acid, seems like the uppers would make some cool visuals... i didn't really enjoy coke with out weed either.
I definitely think DXM and weed are a stellar combo and nitro makes it even better, but I would never even consider mixing weed with tryps or ergs. I don't need to try it to know it wouldn't go well for me.

Dark chocolate, blue cheese, grapefruit, coffee, energy drink, multivitamin, 300mg diphenhydramine, 30 mg hydrocodone, pipe tobacco, weed, Candy, Excedrin, 40mg Prozac, 800mg DXM and good House music..... For those time's when you don't have access to substituted phenethylamines. Extremely high, full blown auditory and visual hallucinations and it lasted close to a day. Definitely had some serotonin syndrome symptoms but I was enjoying myself to much to let it kill my buzz. But FYI this really is a dangerous combination so I can't in good conscience suggest it but It was fun. Just risky.

Last edited:
When I felt like digging the rabbit hole just a bit deeper I'd dose about 300-500mcg LSD, shoot a half gram of near-pure anhydrous methamphetamine when the acid started coming on strong and then fire up a nice huge fatty of an extra-potent sativa. Then I'd go do public.

Not exactly safe, not HR, not for the weak of heart and not recommended... but WOW. 👌