• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Best combinations of psychedelic and dissociative drugs in one week on consecutive da

Fizzyhoow

Greenlighter
So in a couple weeks I'll be going on a week long trip with a couple of my friends, and there are a lot of things I could do. Thing is, tolerance will be an issue and comedowns could be pretty annoying. So hypothetically this is the list of things I could possibly do: MDMA, 2C-B, MXE, LSD, weed, DOC, 25D-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25I-NBOMe, maybe Ketamine, regular amphetamine (speed), 4-FA, mushrooms, and a couple of nootropics like noopept and aniracetam, plus a whole bunch of empty capsules and colored markers to differentiate them.

We'll be on an island for the week with plenty of clubs to go to as well as beaches and the sea. I feel like doing a candyflip as well as maybe trying the 2C-B + MDMA combo. I usually take 1 or 2 bumps of MXE during my roll to strengthen it significantly and it also makes the harsh comedown disappear. I was thinking of doing DOC on day one because it takes so bloody long, then maybe 2C-B followed with 4-FA or LSD the day after, then maybe spend one night at the beach with truffles or some other psychedelic, fill the rest of the days in with maybe some other combos and finish off the week with LSD, followed with MDMA+/2C-B with some keta or MXE during the comedown.

I know this post is really long but I would like to hear any experience with these drugs concerning tolerance and use on consecutive days as well as any and all recommendations.

I tripped on 2C-E 4 days in a row once (30mg) and I didn't notice any tolerance. I had my best and most intense trip on the third day. No way is this possible with acid (IDK about DOC and shrooms, and fuck taking NBOMe).
MXE is a once a week treat (twice MAX). If I use it too frequently, it makes me feel depressed and psychotic, plus I feel like shit the next day. I will never understand why so many people get addicted to dissociatives. Psychologically they are about the most taxing drugs you can take, plus they get boring FAST (for me at least). That said, it feels fucking AWESOME when I take it 1-2x per week. As far as sheer blissful euphoria goes, it gives MDMA a run for its money.
MDMA is something I don't fuck around with... I use it less than once per year on average. Neurotoxicity isn't even the main issue with MDMA - regular long-term use is associated with valvular heart disease.
Can't comment on 4-FA but it's something I really want to try.

MXE with either DPT, 2C-E, LSD or 4-AcO-DMT is a phenomenal experience BTW.

All I can say is don't neglect your health. Stay hydrated, eat well, sleep well, exercise and don't drink excessively.

I was thinking the same thing....lots of Valium and N2O

I could so so MXE every day ....don't know about these 3 day long benders people talk about.....I always started around 3 in the afternoon with a few cold ones , a couple of joints, and 20-30mg every few hours all night,....and of course clonipin and valuim .....possibly even some Xanax

MXE/ketamine for the majority trip, a couple of the nights/days LSD/DOC with MXE/ketamine. Maybe on the last trip add in MDMA if you feel like it. No NBomes, not that great, and large tolerance accumulation. If your up for it I would probably take a large combo, especially after the first trip. Something like LSD/DOC/MXE or even add some bees to that as well. Coincidentally that combo minus a psych or two was one of my most fun/memoriable trips.

Take Salvia, then Syrian Rue, then mushrooms.

Salvia has reverse tolerance, Syrian Rue doesn't really have tolerance, and mushrooms just give you an afterglow.

Why you would want to inundate your body with alphabet soup is beyond me.

The abovementioned plants, in that order, for me, as yielded the best results.

Why you would want to inundate your body with alphabet soup is beyond me.

and your body, ouch! Obviously with drugs the risk of adverse reactions increase with dose. If you combine drugs with other drugs this could also increase the risk of adverse reactions. Consuming new psychoactive substances increases the risk of adverse reactions. Also, multi-day drug binges stress your body increasing risk of adverse reactions.

Stay healthy. I have learned my experiences are more valuable with small infrequent doses.

I'd do the mushrooms instead of DOC on day one as they'll produce the less tolerance for the other trips you have planned and not drain your energy for the whole week.
I'd avoid doing psychedelics two days in a row as you'll risk diminished effects. If you insist on tripping several times, I'd try leave at least 1-2 days in between.
You also want to avoid overdoing the 4-FA/MDMA, although 4-FA is considerably more kind to your serotonin system.

So, I'd suggest something along the following lines:
Day1: mushrooms (and weed ket/mxe)
Day2: some sort of combo of MXE/Ket/4-fa/speed/weed
Day3: chillout/recovery
Day4: some sort of combo of MXE/Ket/4-fa/speed/weed (don't do 4-FA if you did it day 2, leave some serotonin for the MDMA on blowout day)
Day5: Chillout/recovery day, sip some cocktails on the beach and smoke some weed
Day6: Blow out day: LSD+MDMA+2C-B+weed, ket/mxe on the way down
Day7: recover

Fuck the nbomes, not as good a trip as the other stuff, and will skyrocket your tolerance... Also, as some others have said, get some benzos or you won't sleep!

Wow thanks guys this is some good advice. I don't really know where to get benzos but i have a shit ton of nitrous lying around so I'll definitely use that!