• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

best bluelight dancer

Yeah, if we can nominate girlfriends, I'll throw Em's hat into the ring. I can and do watch that girl dance for hours... until she notices and tells me off.

Actually, I kinda like that part too 8(

I'm told I'm a pretty watchable shuffler, but I see people every weekend who make me look shabby - I'm sure there are bluelighters among them. I still want to find that guy I saw at Earthcore shuffling to Justin Timberlake and have his babies 8o

plurple* said:
Without stroking any ego's I'd have to say I never tire of watching and am continually impressed with RavyOne and cHrispy's skills :)

ravy is still alive?
I havent seen the guy for about a year now =\

should really try to catch up with him

without blowing my own horn, i'd jsut like to say that i can top u all off! :p ;)

i can dance on the tops of my toes (en pointe) and i can do a bit of a sweep of a ballroom, not to mention i get told a fair bit that im a bit of a watchable shuffler myself...

...must be the pointe shoes i wear whilst shuffling with a partner to a bit of swing... adds a bit of flair. bit of variety! 8(

i swear, one day i want to go out one night, to like bass or kandy and show all thos little shufflers up by throwing in some huge throws and jetes and stuff! =D i swear, imagine cutting up the dance floor by not only some hard as shuffling, but ballet and swing or something too!

theyll all be just a bit 8o
and ill be :p =D %)

Raver#1: Yo, get a load of that chick, what's she doing?
Raver#2: Hey, I think that's Ballet?
Raver#1: Really?
Raver#2: Yea, let's see if she's got some drugs.
=D

w00t w00t, i got nominated. I haven't seen many of you, but I gotta give it to Black Ice, amazing liquid/tutt/shuffle skills.

Yeah, will_rave has got it goin on.

But, special mention for apollo and mirage for commanding the dancefloor at Home a few weeks ago. Gold class ;)

Mirage is definately up there- he has mastered his own shuffle, and everywhere we go people get him to try and teach them.

To this day I haven't seen anyone do it like he can =D me so proud :)

ok...well im gonna nominate one boy and girl from sydney and melb (cause it so hard to decide)

sydney guy: mirage definantly...last time i checked his legs were still in tact :D

sydney girl: fruit tingle i remembe watching her dance one night at Utopia

melbourne guy: super bass (his shuffle is to die for) ;)

melbourne girl: (stumped slightly) i havent been to any dance things here in melb for quite a while...will insert name later.

...theres to many different styles and dance stuff to choose from :\

ive seen Pleo rip up the dirt at Earthcore pretty well though ;) :D

Me and my best mate dancing insanely to dnb on a stage is something to see.

Even DJ Zinc and the crowd were impressed, and he took photos of us and clapped. I felt sooo special! :D

lol people shaking your hand and saying "Nice moves man!" always gives the old self-esteem a nice little boost :)

hehe ey moebro man!!

yeh i am still alive and it certainly wouldv'e been aroudn a year ago when i met ya...

blah i havent post for soooo long .... shall catch up soon

oh bout the dancign thing... yeh will rave rocks it like no one else does .....and thc have some groovey moves too

marZ =D